Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Slovenian Reggae Festival 27-29 juillet .........

Posted by asher selector 
Slovenian Reggae Festival 27-29 juillet .........
May 19, 2006 03:54PM

Ises Love ........... "VIBES & MUZIK FESTIVAL " ................

Re: Slovenian Reggae Festival 27-29 juillet .........
May 19, 2006 03:56PM
Ises ............... Sorry Sorry to have it so bigggggggggggg ......... if some one know how to make it smaler welcome !!!

not the line up but the poster ......... LOL ...........

More love more vibe ...
May 20, 2006 06:50PM
thats a serious lineup. I got relatives in south eastern france - anyone know how long it takes to drive from grenoble to the festival?
May 20, 2006 07:38PM
Massive...
the lineup as well as the poster...
May 21, 2006 07:52AM
Irie & Love ........... big up y'all .............. yes the line up & the poster are very vibes ........ the poster & design is from a Slovenian bredrin by the name of OHROHO & him from the DUBTAFARI sound from slovenia with is bredrin JAH ZIGGI .............

the road from grenoble to the festival is around 900 / 1000 km ......... I make it nuff time already from geneva who is 1 hour of grenoble ........... it gonna take you around " if yu fast & don't stop too much " around 8 hours ........

the place of the festival is aside a beautiful river by the name of " SOCA " river ........... mega vibes ........

I talk about it nuff & Promote it to the max because I was day nuff time & I really really love the Vibes & People ............. RASTAFARI ..........
May 22, 2006 08:16PM
Ises & Love ......... I just to the man of the festival & him say dat all info's sooon soon come on dem website !!!

[www.jah-pr.com]

More Love More Vibes ..........
May 24, 2006 12:52AM
>so i guess this pretty much stops the rumer of 'Big Youth' being dead.
>thats goods news! how did this rumer start anyway?

-RASpects+
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login