Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

King Jammy death threats.

Posted by Gilestyle 
King Jammy death threats.
May 21, 2006 09:08AM
Does anyone have any info about the lawsuit Scientist has over the copyright infringement over a certain song that was used in a popular video game? I guess the song is credited to Jammy and Jammy threatened Scientist about shuting up and not suing the parent record company. This is just a rumour to me thats why im asking. My brother told me he heard the recorded phone conversation on the internet and it was a long shouting match between Scientist and Jammy and at one point Jammy warns him that he will end up like Tubby. Thats heavy considering King Tubby was shot down in cold blood a long time ago and the murder was never solved. After that Prince Jammy became King Jammy. Hmmmm. Mafia business? I also heard that Scientist reported the "death threat" and that authorities are now denying Jammy a visa to travel. Does anyone have any light to shed on this subject?
Re: King Jammy death threats.
May 21, 2006 04:38PM
"you wasn't there jammys" . . . "you never mix none of them tracks there" . . . "is I mix everything" . . . "you know-seh you're lying" . . . "you gonna do me something?" . . . "who wan' rob a dead man?" . . . "greensleeves a 'rob a dead man' thing" . . .*

[www.dubmusic.com]
May 21, 2006 04:41PM
May 22, 2006 03:03AM
There was an article on it posted here a few weeks ago, you can try the Search option.
Whether it's true or not, only the man them can say.

May 23, 2006 07:06AM
Got it thanks. Lets take Jammy down he must have killed Tubby. Is there anyway to bring justice to a bad man in JA.
May 23, 2006 05:06PM
rita, jammy, makida etc. is the small part of it. Yes is important that truth be spoken but these issues that make the headlines are only the tip of the iceberg.
They stem from monkey-business and they are found in every community.

What are you doing to bring salve to these same generic issue in your own home- town?

If music is your thing are you truly practicing your instrument thru instruction and discipline or are you letting vain-repititions play you?

If you are a promoter are you truly staging the healing vibes or are you planning to pull U-haul behind your hearse?

If you are a reggae fan are you truly supporting the sweet healing vibes or are you follow-fashion-monkey?

If life is your thing are you feeding the hungry, healing the sick, clothing the naked & freeing the captives?

If truth is your thing do you really check that the Great Spirit plays favorite tribe?
<><><><>
many are called - few have chosen
Ovah
May 23, 2006 05:21PM
Wooah, why assume it Jammy had a hand in KT's death?? I've never even heard rumor 'bout that before.
May 23, 2006 07:45PM
haha, people love chat foolishness

May 23, 2006 07:54PM
hey chimmy, got around tuh ordering the downbeat/rodigan clash, & I'm
digging through literally 100s of my old cassettes, hopefully I can hand some
barry g airchecks to yuh @ the fest. And yes, people chat foolishness, I just hope when I do it is wid tongue firmly pressed in cheek, and w/ a smile....
May 23, 2006 08:10PM
Seen, thanks again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login