Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Freedom of What?

Posted by Ganjah 
Freedom of What?
May 21, 2006 04:30PM
[news.yahoo.com]

"There are some statutes on the book which, if you read the language carefully, would seem to indicate that that is a possibility," Gonzales said, referring to prosecutions. "We have an obligation to enforce those laws. We have an obligation to ensure that our national security is protected."

an obligation to enforce law's they aren't sure exists..... Gonzales sound's more like the Central Scrutinizer from Frank Zappa's Joe's Garage then the Attorney General of the United States of America.
Re: Freedom of What?
May 21, 2006 04:45PM
Central Scrutinizer:

This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet. It is also my responsibility to alert each and every one of you to the potential consequences of various ordinary everyday activities you might be performing which could eventually lead to *The Death Penalty* (or affect your parents' credit rating). Our criminal institutions are full of little creeps like you who do wrong things...Our studies have shown that this horrible force is so dangerous to society at large that laws are being drawn up at this very moment to stop it forever! Cruel and inhuman punishments are being carefully described in tiny paragraphs so they won't conflict with the Constitution (which, itself, is being modified in order to accommodate THE FUTURE).

Attorney Gonzales:

"There are some statutes on the book which, if you read the language carefully, would seem to indicate that that is a possibility," Gonzales said, referring to prosecutions. "We have an obligation to enforce those laws. We have an obligation to ensure that our national security is protected."
May 22, 2006 10:50PM
*Yawn*

Does goobermetal corruption surprise anyone anymore?
May 23, 2006 02:59AM

"Love The Life You Live & Live The Life You Love" Papa Briggy
May 23, 2006 08:03AM
I feel you ganja. I grew up listening to Jello Biafra and then Zappa and its not conspiracy theory its fact. The corruption. The police state. The contrived middle class. The fake economy. The smokescreen "issues". Voting for a "president". Its all fake and that is real. Were lucky to live in America. But luck aint enough and is about to run out. Zappa told it then like it is now. because he was a genius and saw the big picture. We all need to see the whole of it. Respect.
May 23, 2006 01:05PM
I watch 'American Idol', and I understand why George Bush was elected president.
Twice.
May 23, 2006 02:54PM
papa ray, yuh funny bwoy!!! lol ... but so, so tru!!!

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
May 23, 2006 03:00PM
I feel you Ras Adam. I grew up drinking espresso. Its all fake and that specific coffee is real. Were lucky to live in America. But luck aint enough and is about to run out. I heard that the best espresso could be find in Italy. Zappa told it so. because he was a genius and saw the big picture. We all need to see the whole of it. Respect.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login