Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

off reggae topic's

Posted by Ganjah 
off reggae topic's
May 22, 2006 09:37PM
This is becoming one of my more favorite spot's to get some good dialect goin on with folk's. Sometime's the plastic creep's in but for the most part this board is a good place to reach folk's and be reached by folks..I truely appreciate the Vibes which is openly shared by all. Sometimes people will complain but those same people always will given the oppertunity.. so yeah big up all out here who is sharing their thought's within the non reggae based topic's, it might be a reggae board but from what ive seen this place is more like a family where most here know one another and after a while real conversations just might happen smiling smiley... Respect to all Open Minded Individuals.
Re: off reggae topic's
May 22, 2006 10:27PM
big up ganjah...let us all try to make this a very good board...
respescx...

one love one peace
May 22, 2006 10:33PM
May 22, 2006 10:40PM
i like the tag [OT] for "off topic" in the post title so purists will be forewarned, a

"Love The Life You Live & Live The Life You Love" Papa Briggy
May 23, 2006 06:00AM
May 23, 2006 06:08AM
or 'non reggae' is equivalent too
May 23, 2006 06:08AM

one love one peace
May 23, 2006 06:55AM
Good Topic agreed. I just recently started joining these conversations and I realized right away how easy it is to pop off and talk a bunch of crap, I do it myself but theres real communication going on and sharing and more importantly evolving ideas. I notice its a lot of the same people writing all the posts. I grew up with Marley, Spear and Cliff. once in '95 ended up seeing a Red Rocks show with all three I Vibes. Beautiful and I bought their music and allways loved reggae. I saw dead shows and toured with phish in '92 + '93 but it wasnt untill 2000 when I went to my first SNWMF( The last one in Marysville) that I realized how important roots reggae will allways be in my life. I would like to share with you the reader of my post an epiphany I had during Burning Spears set. My third eye was well sgueegied clean and open and Spear channeled my message from you know where and the message was the title of the song " pick up the pieces" " make the place look good my brothers make the place keep clean my sisters. we are here to pick up the pieces" And I was allways wondering why im here and what I should be doing. Now I know. Thank you all. Luv ya. jasonhull10@hotmail.com
May 23, 2006 12:40PM
Gilestyle wrote:

"I would like to share with you the reader of my post an epiphany I had during Burning Spears set. My third eye was well sgueegied clean and open..."

May 23, 2006 08:13PM
There it is.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login