Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Abja's Mahogany Road on sale Friday

Posted by selam 
Abja's Mahogany Road on sale Friday
May 25, 2006 03:04PM
Greetings massive

Abja's bluesy rootsy sophomore album, "Mahogany Road" goes on sale tomorrow in the [www.viroots.com] store. This one features some of Abja's finest work to date, with outstanding production from the I Grade crew of musicians and producers - including, Tippy I, Kenyatta Itola, Tuff Lion, Red I Band, Vaughn Benjamin and Blackfoot. Also on the album are guest appearances by NiyoRah and Ras Attitude.

As a special promotion, the first 75 orders of this CD will get a free I Grade Summer '06 Sampler CD featuring 3 pre-release singles off of NiyoRah's upcoming album, Purification Session (currently scheduled for a June 27 release). The sampler CD also features 3 songs from Mahogany Road, 3 songs from Jah Grid by Midnite-I Grade and 3 songs from Army's Rasta Awake.

Mahogany Road is only $13.50 (which includes shipping & handling to US addresses) - can't beat that! Use this chance to pick up CDs or LPs by some of other VI reggae artists - or artists from the Lustre Kings and Zion High camps as well. Check it out and show your support for independent, conscious, positive artists & musicians.

Bless.

Re: Abja's Mahogany Road on sale Friday
May 25, 2006 05:10PM
YES I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+++++++Be the change you want to see in this world- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, and Go Green. Live Good, Do Good, and Support the Conscious Movement. It's up to I and I to make our manifestations a reality+++++++
May 26, 2006 06:23AM
CD is up for sale now.
Bless.

May 26, 2006 08:06AM
Some crucial tracks on Mahogany Road. Big up to Abja and the whole I Grade massive, this is a CD not to be overlooked....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login