Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reggae Websites

Posted by J_72 
Reggae Websites
May 26, 2006 04:28AM
Why are reggae websites so hard to access...with all the extra flahy website stuff (now downloading...please wait)...just give me the info I am looking for, please.

Peace

Re: Reggae Websites
May 26, 2006 08:20AM
true

I like snow
May 26, 2006 07:29PM
what are u looking for??
May 26, 2006 07:54PM
you know, what he is looking for. any decent website ought to be able to devine that and just give it to him. he shouldnt have to search around for what he is looking for. thats way too 20th century.

one love
jah bill
May 26, 2006 10:19PM
Bill, I've had a bad day at work, so I will refrain from what I truly would like to say...anyways, it would be pointless to waste my energy on your negativity.

Sideways, I was a bit annoyed because my computer is a little behind in the speed dept., and I was looking for lyrics to a Misty in Roots song, and I clicked on one of the web sites from the Google page, and it just seems to take forever to load some of these reggae sites, that's all. An observation as I waited to get past the first page that was loading in order to actually GET INTO the site "to search around for what I is looking for", as Bill so eloquently stated.

Peace

May 26, 2006 10:22PM
i wish i had a crybaby icon handy.

my negativity? youre the one who is whining.

go ahead, say it.

one love
jah bill
May 26, 2006 10:25PM
ps:

one love
jah bill

May 27, 2006 03:12PM
Not whining Bill, just an observation. Why all the fancy stuff, especially the useless introductory page ("please wait while this site loads"winking smiley that is not even the homepage?

You're a computer guy, right? Do you create websites?

Peace

May 27, 2006 03:37PM
what MIR song's lyrics?

one love one peace
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login