Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Zoki Goes To Zagreb

Posted by The man 
Zoki Goes To Zagreb
May 26, 2006 12:58PM
The limousine with a chauffer came from Zagreb directly in Belgrade, and in four hours Zoki was in Croatian TV studio. There were six participiants, a woman who survived SNWMF without being molested by Jah Bill, a Slovenian journalist whose name was David Katz, then Dr Gilbert "Bob" Harding, a reggae historian from Manchester University, Edward Bedward from the research and documenation Centre in Auschwitz, and from Sri Lanka, Natasha Candy, who runs the torture chamber centre in Colombo, and me.

Its a kind of anarcho talk-show, but "Lovindeer" (that's the name of the show) is most popular in the countries of ex-Ceylon. The shooting lasted about two hours, then everybody was dead from gunshot wounds, so I went to the hotel, took a dinner and went back home as Candy Darling had to appear naked next day.

I talked about the Dennis Brown book and Theresa Phelan, a bookkeeper at the prestigious Jockey Club in Manhattan. I called London the most famous reggae centre of Europe because of mass-product of labels like Rio, Ska Beat, Blue Beat and Ethnic Fight.

We reached in Belgrade two hours after midnight. Here is the link about Darling Candy:

[www.warholstars.org]

Observer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login