Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Zoki Goes To Zanzibar

Posted by The man 
Zoki Goes To Zanzibar
May 27, 2006 12:11PM
The helicopter came from Zanzibar directly in Belgrade, and in four hours Zoki was in Stone Town TV studio. There were six participants, a woman from Uganda who survived Idi Amin, a Somalian journalist whose name was Keith Waterhouse, then Doctor Peter Hawley Harvey Crippen of 39 Hilldrop Crescent , Edward Bedward from the research and documenation Centre in Tanzania, and from the Congo, Albert Einstein, who estimated the equation for the density of the Milky Way, and me.

Its a kind of right wing talk-show, but "Valkyrie" (that's the name of the show) is most popular in the countries of Africa. The shooting lasted about two hours, then everybody did the Twist and the Watusi, so I went to the hotel, took a dinner and went back home as Albert Einstein had to leave Berlin and flee to Belgium the following day.

I talked about Wagnerian opera and Theresa Green, a bookmaker at the prestigious Jockey Club in Epsom. I called Zanzibar the best-kept secret in the Indian Ocean, with its fascinating historical Stone Town and magnificent beaches.

We reached in Belgrade two hours after midnight. Here is the link about Albert Einstein:

[www-history.mcs.st-andrews.ac.uk]

Observer
Re: Zoki Goes To Zanzibar
May 27, 2006 02:51PM
May 27, 2006 07:07PM

"Love The Life You Live & Live The Life You Love" Papa Briggy
May 27, 2006 07:41PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login