Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Guatanemo detainees @ snwmf

Posted by lovedub 
Guatanemo detainees @ snwmf
May 27, 2006 02:08PM
yep confirmed five detainees from Guatanemo Bay will be flying out 2 each play a short set in a secure area at the snwmf festival,a goverment spokesperson said dont worry about security as each detainee will be accompaned by a squad of navy seals a lawyer and a local towns sheriff,an armoured vehicle will be used 2 ferry them around the site.
Re: Guatanemo detainees @ snwmf
May 27, 2006 04:59PM
This just in....Alireggae will be in the advance party clearing all the Hippies out of the way with his snow shovel beating out a rap rythym which will send the above mentioned hip folks into a goofy dither, unable to control ourselves we just may break into a lively rendition of Free Bird.

One Comment.
YIKES
May 28, 2006 08:28AM
We need more lighters, more free bird and definately could use more cowbell.
May 28, 2006 08:32AM
This just in....Alireggae will be in the advance party clearing all the Hippies out of the way with his snow shovel beating out a rap rythym which will send the above mentioned hip folks into a goofy dither, unable to control ourselves we just may break into a lively rendition of Free Bird.

One Comment.
YIKES

CLASSIC - I like you, you crazy donkey... EeeAwww!

Fu^king arse - does anyone remember that hideous song a few years back where they resurected John Lennon. Shudder.

I like snow
May 28, 2006 04:01PM
I always loved John Lennon, still do as it were. I must admit, however, I never heard of that song "Shudder" oh well, perhaps on some future outtake collection I will get the pleasure.

In the meantime, I will catch up on the latest news by watching this site. I got a call this morning from someone in the know, (a small town somewhere in mid america) and they confirmed the rumour I had heard just yesterday...it went like this...

Nortorius snowboy alireggae has agreed to take his dubious interview talents on the road for an exclusive with BOUTROUS BOUTROUS BOUTROUS BOUTROUS BOUTROUS BOURTROUS BOURTROUS BOURTROUS BOURTROUS BOURTROUS BOURTROUS golly.

The world mourns.
May 28, 2006 07:40PM
In other news, there will be an exchange program in which a number of Guantanamo detainees will be sent to Boonville and a corresponding number of late-night parking-lot and campground djs will replace them in Guantanamo.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login