Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Zoki Goes To Zion

Posted by The man 
Zoki Goes To Zion
May 28, 2006 06:14AM
The limousine with a chauffer came from Zion directly in Belgrade, and in four hours Zoki was in Heaven TV studio. There were six participiants, a woman who survived being born of Albanian descent Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu in Skopje, Macedonia, and went on the become known as Mother Teresa, even though she never mothered a child in all her 87 years on earth, a Serbian patriarch whose name was Pavle though we called him Gojko Stojoevic, then Dr Jessus Christos who wore a crown of thorns, an Islamic historian named Allah Qur'an from Dubai University, Abraham Israel Judah from the research and documenation centre in Tel Aviv, and from Sri Lanka, Tamil "Zapatoo" Tiger, who runs a sweetshop in Shacklewell Lane, and me.

Its a kind of theological talk-show, but "Jah Jah Jehovah" (thats the name of the show) is most popular in the countries of ex-Eden. The shooting up lasted about two hours, then everybody was high on poppy fumes, so I went to the hotel, took a dinner and went back home as Tamil Tiger had to run a session the next day.

I talked about the Bible and that God said to Isiah, "All the prophets received the spirit of prophecies from another prophet, but you will receive your prophecies from the mouth of the Lord. All the prophets prophesied simple prophecies, but you will prophesy double comforts: Be comforted, be comfortedā€¯, and of Isiah "Zoki" Thomas, one of the greatest "small men" ever to play professional basketball. I called Jerusalem the most famous religious centre of the world because of its mass-product religions like Judaism, Roman Catholicism, Christianity and Islam.

We reached in Belgrade two hours after midnight. Here is the link about Isiah "Zoki" Thomas:

[www.nba.com]

Observer
Re: Zoki Goes To Zion
May 28, 2006 06:33AM
the Z2Z train

one love one peace
May 28, 2006 06:58AM
May 28, 2006 08:44AM
i believe we will all be heading to ZION on foot and thirsty and tired from our assent out of Babylon

"It takes a whole village to raise a child" African Proverb
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login