Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SNMF Tix--One day only?

Posted by Bindi 
SNMF Tix--One day only?
May 28, 2006 09:34AM
Hey out there--
I can't go for the whole weekend but was wondering if people can buy tix at the gate for individual days and also if there is a schedule anywhere of whose playing when. I can't seem to find anything like that on the website.
Thanx
Bindi
Re: SNMF Tix--One day only?
May 28, 2006 12:59PM
yes & chek my thread "what day what artist?
May 28, 2006 01:35PM
is it better to get tix at the gate? And what time is good to arrive? Thanx for the info--
peace
Bindi
May 28, 2006 06:41PM
Bindi,

From my understanding one-day tickets may be available, provided the show doesn't sell out. The consensus expressed on another thread is that it is quite possible that the show will sell out. If you really want to go, you may want spring for a 3-day ticket at a ticket outlet near you.

One love,
Jah Mike

Jah Jah power endureth for i-ver.
May 28, 2006 10:47PM
Ticketmaster has the line ups on its bill. Friday's got Baaba Maal as the headliner, Sat. is MIR and Sunday is Coco Tea. If you can only make it for one day, i would go on saturday from 11 am to 2 am. that would prob be the best night, if only one.

p.s. i would hate to pay 55$ (or what ever the Sat. single price is..) when i got my 3 day for 95$.... early bird gets the worm!

Post Edited (05-28-06 22:49)

"Throughout history it has been the inaction of those who could have acted... that has made it possible for evil to triumph." - King of Kings.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login