Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Barrington

Posted by junior831 
Barrington
June 28, 2004 10:54PM
Barrington will be in sanjose on the 8th of july for a free concert in downtown.Then will will be at the catalyst in Santa Cruz July 10th
Re: Barrington
June 29, 2004 07:08AM
And in between those 2 dates he will be at The Independent in San Francisco.
June 29, 2004 08:25AM
I will try make the SF show, tho of course anyone in the SJ area should try take advatnage of freenessssss.....
June 29, 2004 11:49AM
I'll probably be at all 3....
Cool that SJ got him at Music in the Park on a free show!
Sweetsis
July 08, 2004 11:33AM
Reminder! The free Barrington show is tonite in SJ!

Be there.....or be there....smiling smiley
GG
July 09, 2004 08:51AM
Barrington set it off last night in SJ! He kept going until the law told him he had to stop....what a guy! What a performance! Can't wait to see him tonight at the Independent!
starcongo
July 09, 2004 09:41AM
Great show. was up front and danced all the way through.
Sweetsis
July 09, 2004 10:46AM
It was great! I was near the front too!!! funny....smiling smiley

Can you believe I heard he was getting over a cold too?? I could not tell at all!!!

Great, great show! & someone affiliated with Music in the Park made a great decision bringing him!
rustfan
July 09, 2004 01:43PM
Man.....woulda like to see that myself! Did he do some of his hits songs - "Burr Head Rasta", "Step In Jah Jah", "Jah Jah Train" or "Mr Business Man"?
July 09, 2004 08:39PM
The SF show is $25, so Ima have to miss it.
15_Year_ROTR_Vet
July 12, 2004 03:50PM
Barrington wrecked Santa Cruz........he mashed it up in true Barrington Rude boy style. My favorite was the Black Roses song remixed with the beat from 50 Cent's "In the Club"....it was nice to get some brand new second hand beats from him.
Richie Rich
July 12, 2004 05:07PM
The San Jose show was just awsome but Barrington Levy in Santa Cruz was a little disappointing. Barrington came on stage a 11:45 and from the schedule behind the ticket window he should have stepped out and gave me my monies worth at 11:00. I did like the Cataylist Club that's one place worth mentioning and recommending when Reggae Shows come. The Barrington in the park was kick ass, but for Santa Cruz I felt shorted and made a Trip down from Sac Area for less then a 90 min show. I guess some times you win (B.L. in the Park)or sometime you lose( B.L. in Santa Cruz). Levy's overall show was ok, just seemed like he rushed thru. Was cool to see him slap hands to us in the front tho.
GG
July 12, 2004 06:47PM
Well the SF show was even better than in the park. Guess we lucked out in SF!
Sweetsis
July 13, 2004 04:09PM
I heard the sound in SF wasn't that good but glad 2 hear you had a good time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login