Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So. Cal Midnite Tour

Posted by Ras Kinchelow 
So. Cal Midnite Tour
July 03, 2004 06:55AM
you wanna go? getting this nailed down early. im thinking bout catching these 4 shows but i may only be able to catch 2 the way the strecth is laid out.

Thu Aug 12, 2004 Los Angeles, CA - Key Club
Fri Aug 13, 2004 San Diego, CA - World Beat Cntr.
Sat Aug 14, 2004 Santa Barbra, CA - Bar Absinthe
Sun Aug 15, 2004 Orange County, CA - Coach House

i may only swing the 2 solo L.A.>SD, but if someone from the L.A. area or near wants to roll out with I can catch all four. it's a shame how this run is back and forth,but nonetheless happier than ever about the run. just found out they are playing Santa Cruz on my birthday, but can't make it cause a paper due that monday.

so if any of you cats want to catch these 4 shows let i know.

Jah lives,
arawak420@yahoo.com
miguel
Re: So. Cal Midnite Tour
July 03, 2004 08:50AM
ill be at the san diego show...probably cruise to the key club too
liz
July 05, 2004 07:15AM
I will be at the Key Club show with me 5 girls, I can't wait! I've been to that place and it is such an intimate good stage! smiling smiley smiling smiley Let me know who else is going so we could all catch up... I know a real good reggae spot thats open later than 2am in Hollywood we could go to afterwards... Midnite....Midnite...
miguel
July 06, 2004 08:41AM
we should all meet up..ill prolly be in studio city before the show. where are you from liz?
liz
July 06, 2004 08:53PM
Cool! We all live in Hollywood...Have you been to the Key Club?
miguel
July 07, 2004 06:53PM
yeah...ive been there twice...its a great place. its always fun to see shows up in hollywood for a change
July 07, 2004 08:14PM
hollywierd is my my home village since birth, but now i live in palmdale. anybody want to ride with I to any of these shows? could use good company and help in the V6 passat station wagon. e-me if so.
July 07, 2004 09:29PM
"will be at the Key Club show with me 5 girls, I can't wait! I've been to that place and it is such an intimate good stage! smiling smiley smiling smiley Let me know who else is going so we could all catch up... I know a real good reggae spot thats open later than 2am in Hollywood we could go to afterwards... Midnite....Midnite..."

yo Liz shot I some e-mail would love to meet irei reggae cats. usually solo,but i'd like to catch that after roots after Midnite. arawak420@yahoo.com

King Selassie I is my heart and soul for iver more,
ras Kinchelow
ras kinchelow
August 12, 2004 06:11AM
up for midnite. some of those locations ahve changed, but if anyone wantc to chill im planning on going to 4 of hte shows. so let one know.
August 13, 2004 08:56PM
hey ras u going to the show tonight?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login