Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

when is spearhead?

Posted by trophy 
when is spearhead?
February 25, 2004 08:50PM
I want to know when Spearhead is playing because I can not come for the whole festival. Are they on Saturday night?
ODB
Re: when is spearhead?
February 26, 2004 08:17PM
Usually Playing times arent anounced until a few weeks before the show. better quit your job or whatever plans and just show up for the whole thing. Its the right thing to do trophy, trust me.
February 26, 2004 08:47PM
Well I have a one year old son and it's just us so I don't feel comfortable trying to manage camping equiptment and all that we would need for 3 days. My heart wantd to but mommies need to make decisions based on the kid's needs too. We'll just have to stay in a hotel Saturday night and hope that is the day.
February 26, 2004 11:36PM
A little genie came out of the bottle this morning and told me that Sunday, would be a much better night to make a hotel reservation Trophy.
ODB
February 27, 2004 07:01PM
Listen to the genie Trophy, or come for saturday and sunday. Unless it is a really hot summer it is a very family friendly ewnvironment. I have brought my daughter every year since she was 4 months old, it was a challenge but it was welll worth it for both of us. If you have someone to go in on place with you try greenhorn creek cottages, its less than five miles away. Pricey but its like you have your own house.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login