Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

dance hall fever

Posted by JUAN LOVE 
JUAN LOVE
dance hall fever
February 25, 2004 01:46PM
i dont know about you guys but im getting a litte excited to see who will be mashin the dance hall this year. hopefuly king stur-gav round two. one love-juan love
solid
Re: dance hall fever
February 25, 2004 02:01PM

yo Juan

it won't be Stur Gav but based on what i'm hearing it's another foundation sound, just as heavyweight, and just as deep...

i'm hoping we'll get an announcement soon
JUAN LOVE
February 25, 2004 05:15PM
nice!!!! yo solid rock,did you make it to the julian marley show last week? it was prety good show. its allways nice to have a marley stop through and say hello. cant wait to hear your show tonite,solid rock at the controls massive every time. one love-juan love
solid
February 25, 2004 05:28PM

nice one Juan... thanks

yeah i made the show around 10:15. afterwards i was out in the parking lot with Sky High and Julian rolled out of the bus and kicked it for a few minutes... just a regular, nice guy.

they gave me a couple pieces of music, so i'll see about getting something on tonight. one was a thick remix of a Julian tune featuring the young dub poet DYCR.

so tell me what you think about this clip:

[ghettoroots.com]

(need windows media player)
JUAN LOVE
February 27, 2004 10:49AM
solid: might there be some other way of veiwing this clip? i cant seem to get through. i checked the site and all of its links but couldnt find it. any how good lookin out. im heading out to wisdom records san fransico this weekend and i was wondering if you had recomondations on some riddims to look out for. any advice will be held in high regards. one love-juan love
February 27, 2004 02:39PM
Bigg up all the Wisdom massive
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login