Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ex-Untouchables New Website & CD

Posted by acetone 
Ex-Untouchables New Website & CD
July 12, 2004 09:55PM
Hello;
Wondered if any of you remember my old band? If you wouldn't mind, how about dropping by my new website and checking it out: [joshharrismusic.com]
I have two song samples from my forthcoming CD...Leave a message in the guestbook, if you like...All the best...B#...Acetone

Hi Josh...
July 13, 2004 01:06PM
Yes Josh.Again,thanks for your call my brother.Was hopeing I could do some tracking on your project.(I gave Timothy your phone number.)Keep this experienced guitarist in mind.God bless...

Dale Hauskins:001.858.401.2973
Professional L.A.reggae jazz/rock hipHop lead-rhythm GUITARIST.
CD/Tour credits: Pato Banton;Martin Campbell;Phil Chen;Fully Fullwood;Majek Fashek;Myka 9;Scientist;Tippa Irie.
[www.reverbnation.com]
(Seeks a Schweizer Frau,Meitsch zum Hürote.)
Re: Ex-Untouchables New Website & CD
July 20, 2004 08:28PM

Hey Acetone,

Who in the hell are the untouchables?
I've never heard of them. It sounds like another B.S. post.

Why don't you get a life?
jbwelda
July 20, 2004 11:23PM
well there was a ska punk kind of band called the untouchables back in the 80s if i recall correctly. i was going to ask if it was the same outfit.

one love
jah bill
July 21, 2004 12:02AM
"I've never heard of them. It sounds like another B.S. post."

Getting a bit paranoid here? I for one dont' expect to have heard of every band in existence. Why yuh nah check Acetone's website, that might clear it up? According to site the debut LP was '85, so I guess JB's thinking about the same band.

One love,

Rootz
July 21, 2004 06:29AM
Yes-I, quite popular on the west coast...played SC quite often
July 23, 2004 10:49PM
Thanks to those that remember...Untouchables were same 80's band so described above...first American band to play Reggae Sunsplash tours of the 80's...I heard so much of our style in that great set played by Tokyo Ska...We were a bit more rude, but shared the same positive energy...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login