Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WANTED: RESINATION FOR 2005 SNWMF!

Posted by ureek-a-dub 
ureek-a-dub
WANTED: RESINATION FOR 2005 SNWMF!
July 13, 2004 08:02PM
RESINATION must to be added to SNWMF's next years line up! I saw them this last weekend down in San Diego and Huntington Beach. It was a truly uplifting experience! It was such a high energy show with positive vibes sent through out! The band is amazing and the singer, Vance (Noche mon) knows how to move an audience to a higher level of thinking!They mix it up with lovers, roots and dance hall, something for all reggae lover! Yes I, RESINATION will be one of reggae's next big tings and want to see them them at next years fest!
midnitedread
Re: WANTED: RESINATION FOR 2005 SNWMF!
July 14, 2004 12:15AM
Big up to Resination! I caught dem a few times and agree w/ ya! Bring RESINATION to SNWMF!
July 14, 2004 02:57PM
Big up to San Luis Obispo and Resination !!

One love
eric v
Ted
July 15, 2004 06:31PM
Resination??? My God Why??!!!
ureek-a dub
July 15, 2004 07:16PM
Brother Ted,
What is your problem w/Resination? Not that we have to like all of the same artists, but just curious! I think California reggae bands like Resination, Native elements, Groundation ect... would bring a nice mix to SNWMF as long as the message and sound of their music remains true to reggae and I have seen all of the bands I listed above and they ALL do that!!! I would like to see SNWMF support more of these bands on maybe a third stage I still love original roots but must say that I also like the mix these bands, especially RESINATION, brings to the table. Their energy and a positive vibe is always a crowd pleaser!
One love!

July 21, 2004 05:46PM
Big up to RESINATION....
ureek-a dub
July 22, 2004 07:43PM
I Agree!! Big up to Resination!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login