Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Don't call us, we'll call you

Posted by TR-808 
TR-808
Don't call us, we'll call you
July 20, 2004 05:06PM

it only matters for this specific point, but i'll bet i've provided pounds more useful information to and through this board than this GG person.

only today i came and have been gaming a bit with the crabs who think this board should bend to them.

why?

i really don't get it.

why bend to a crab who hasn't provided much and hasn't much more to offer than bickeration?
Re: Don't call us, we'll call you
July 20, 2004 06:25PM
GG, as well as myself, have been supporters of this board for the last three years...at least.

Number 1...you do not come across as an intelligent person. What does bickeration mean? Oh and just as and FYI... pounds more information sounds really stupid too. Right away we can see you’re prepared to share useful information with us...NOT. ;-) LOL!!!

Number 2...over the years GG has participated in many conversations regarding the SNWMF. Her suggestions and comments have been useful to keep the SNWMF a success.

Number 3...if you feel the participants of this message board are crabs then get off...we really don’t want you here. You’re opinion is not valuable to us.

Number 4...you ask why...? I’ll tell you why. It’s because you’re ignorant. It’s okay, I understand...people who are unaware always ask why. One day you might just have the answer...NOT ;-) LOL!!!

Number 5...you don’t get it? That doesn’t surprise me one bit. Well, if you don’t get is then GET OFF the board.

Or...you can stay on if you must, but keep your idiosyncrasies to your uninformed, ignorant self because you’re really annoying and I’m certain I’m not the only one that thinks so.

Ciao- Mr. “Pounds More Information”. HA...LOL!!!
TR-808
Re: Don't call us, ever
July 20, 2004 08:18PM

jen

i can't really tell if you would like to have a useful conversation -- which i would like -- or if you were trying to find ways to penetrate my arguments by picking at my poor language choices.

if the latter is the case, let's try this: in order to move the argument forward, to see if what i was suggesting has merit, let me ask you to overlook my faults in language and syntax so we can get to the points i was trying to raise.

basically, they were this:

i believe i have contributed a fair amount of specifically relevant information to this board. so i feel like i have earned standing here.

i do not have any recollection of this GG until this recent bickering began. let me be clear here -- i am not saying that person was not posting here -- i am simply saying i don't remember anything that they may have said.

my subsequent points (here and above) relate to that issue in that i think GGs entire presence is characterized -- at least to me -- by this bickering and strange vindictiveness that i have not known here before. but this is only my second year in dealing with this board.. i didn't know that it was three or more years old.

whatever the case, i'm sorry you've found me annoying. but i'll bet you that if you search this forum for my posts that you could learn something about the music this festival supports.

in other words, i say you were wrong to refer to me as uninformed and ignorant.

if you think you can prove otherwise, give it a try. if you won't try, or when you find you can't prove otherwise, i hope you'll be woman enough to apologize.
GG
July 20, 2004 08:19PM
Thank you Sister Jen! Enough said.
July 20, 2004 10:10PM
LOL....some people need a hobby.
BMC
July 21, 2004 01:42AM
Re: California Department of General Services
Author: TR-808 (---.dsl.chic01.pacbell.net)
Date:   07-19-04 17:40

i don't get it
July 21, 2004 10:29AM
Hey Zoki...what does sintyx mean? You attempt to talk about the definition of grammar and you can't even spell it. If English isn’t your native tongue then why don’t you stick to talking to people that do possess the ability to speak your language, whatever that may be? Lastly, in my opinion...I feel you should refrain from mentioning G-spots. It’s really tacky. I’m not a prude, but this isn’t a forum for sexual education.

TR-808...The reason why you can’t tell if I’m here to have a useful conversation is because the thread you started here wasn’t directed at having a useful conversation. I just happened to read your eloquent words up top and wasn’t sure where you were coming from. I vaguely remember you from past threads. But if you look through the History of authors I certainly don’t see that you have posted any useful information recently. You just came off as being really rude and it sparked a fire in me. As for learning something about the music this festival supports...I know about it. I’ve grown within a family of reggae musicians and I do know quite a bit about the music and the musicians and the drama that transpires behind the scenes. As for my thing for grammar...I obviously have a thing about it. I’m a student of Journalism w/ a minor in English Literature....maybe that’s what my problem is. ;-) I do apologize if you feel I attacked you, but you can’t say my response was totally unwarranted. GG has definitely provided a lot of useful information over the years. This board has been going for at least three years. That sounds about right. So anyway, I’m sorry. I’m not going to spend time searching for all of your posts on this board. It may seem I have too much time on my hands, but I don’t. I’m just choosing to ignore my work. ;-) The legislature is just trying to get our Budget, the Coastal Commission is trying to finalize their agenda for next month and I’m on my second to the last week of summer school and in the meantime I’m a little slow around my office so I feel like goofing off. So, I thought to myself...why not argue with the reggae community and the annoying Blokes on the SNWMF message board. Kidding!!!

Chimino- if you have time to read these posts then I think you need a hobby too.
July 21, 2004 11:35AM
Hm, whatever...I'm lost. I don't understand.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login