Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FAO: Bun_n_Cheese

Posted by Dubguy 
FAO: Bun_n_Cheese
July 27, 2004 02:25PM
Hey mon - someone tryin to track you down at the ROTR site!
[www.reggaeontheriver.com]

Hope you make it to the river!
Re: FAO: Bun_n_Cheese
July 27, 2004 02:57PM
Thanks for the heads up, Dubguy. Haven't seen that cat around for a long time.
July 27, 2004 04:16PM
Hey look, Zoki knows how to cut and paste! Thats a good boy, Zoki, GOOD BOY ZOKI.
July 27, 2004 04:17PM
I had two other posts on there, cross post away if thats was gets you off.
July 27, 2004 06:48PM
Hey if you stick your meat in bun n cheese you have a meal (LOL)

Meatsauce
dirtweed
July 27, 2004 10:51PM
July 27, 2004 11:08PM
"Everything's Better Wrapped in Bacon."

One love,

Rootz
dirtweed
July 27, 2004 11:38PM
uhu
July 28, 2004 01:22AM
no francis
espanol
vietnamese
english
a little potugues
July 29, 2004 03:24AM
"You had on a red, gold and green hat, long locks, no shirt. you were sitting by the water , I was taking pictures for the calendar. When I crossed the river we spoke. I had on the Bob Marley sarong with the beaded bikini top, gold locs and lotsa tats. we talked for only a few mintues and then I kissed you. You were on your way back stage to see Toots. I was high, i can't remember your name but I think you had a friend named Penny. You told me where you were camped out at but I couldn't find you. I'm praying every day and night that you get this note or that someone who knows you, gets this note and passes it on to you."

Those wacky White Rastas! Too stoned to remember who they kiss.
July 29, 2004 02:42PM
[www.bloodandfire.co.uk]

One love,

Rootz
sillysquirt
August 06, 2004 11:52AM
seriously, what do you think is up with the cut and paste thing bun? I never saw this much at this forum EVER, until the blood and fire boys showed up. Why do you guys have to repeat or copy so much of what you post? Are you trying to confuse us? Like a house of mirrors. ooooooooooooohhh, what is real and what is fake? Did they write it or did they 'copy a parody from two years ago' teehee. So funny you guys. An F for origonal.
August 06, 2004 11:57AM
"Why do you guys have to repeat or copy so much of what you post?"

As you correctly quessed, for fun. Some call it parody, even. It's pretty easy to spot if you follow the discussions. Of course if you only check in infrequently, it can be confusing. But if you check in regularly, it gets boring. So here we go... The 'search' function is useful sometimes...

One love,

Rootz
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login