Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MIA

Posted by J 
J
MIA
August 03, 2004 06:39PM
Hello all of you, it is Jacquie... J... the weird girl who tried to have everybody meet but did not show up herself... whatever... anyways, I just wanted to know how you all are doing. I am trying to get back into the phorum because it is just about theonly thing that takes me aways form reality, it is relaxing. Okay so i need an update... Zoki? I do not know who you are... Bufo bufo? All these new poeple, or maybe i have been absent for a while. oh well, so i guess i shall talk to you all later.
One Love
-Jacquie
Re: MIA
August 03, 2004 07:23PM
I'm a gay white male from San Francisco who wishes only to be black heterosexual and from Jamaica. I can speak two languages, English and Patois, the later I picked up from the many Jamaican men I have met through forums such as this.
August 03, 2004 07:29PM
Easy boys, you're scaring Jacquie.

One love,

Rootz
August 03, 2004 07:33PM
You have absolutely nothing to fear from me and zoki Jacquie.
[shootoutclub.co.uk]
Dick Dockleaf
August 03, 2004 09:37PM
Hi Jacquie - I'm Dick and I can be found by marshy ground mostly

And I'm doing fine, thank you

Are you OK?

K.I.T.

smiling smiley
August 03, 2004 11:18PM
"Jacquie, Im a lightskinned sistren in the RasTaFarI movement who want to have some fun with black bredren Steely but he keeps on ignoring me. Any tips what should I do?"

Zok, I think you've lost the competition to Chimino:

[www.snwmf.com]

He has both Steely & few now.

One love,

Rootz
J
August 04, 2004 09:57PM
Well, after being seriously frightened by you zoki and bufo bufo...
haha, joking of course. Well, hmm i wonder where you all are from? I am from the bay area, california. It is nice and hot here today...yes, that is all i have to say for now.
One Love
-Jacquie
August 04, 2004 10:01PM
i'm in the bay area too (i'm nice and hot as well) and zoki runs one of europes largest dildo emporiums from his castle in serbia.
arsed
August 04, 2004 10:14PM

Re: can't be arsed to read the whole of this
Author: J (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: 08-04-04 15:09

how wonderful
J
August 04, 2004 11:58PM
hmm.. i am confused
J
August 05, 2004 03:54AM
yes yes, and now just insane. I just spent 4 hours studying for my calculus final. Let me tell you all osmething, never take a calc class in the summer, infact, never take any class over the summer! Thurs is my last day and i am treating myself, assuming i survive my final tom., with a night of Luciano!!! ( at slims in sf, ca) yeah! so IRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay, i should probably go and get a good nights rest.
Love Love and more Love
-Jacquie
August 05, 2004 03:55AM
You go girl !
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login