Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rasta question

Posted by Chimino 
Rasta question
August 03, 2004 01:20PM
If an Internet Rasta's "I" key broke on their keyboard, would they still be able to post without offending H.I.M?
BMC
Re: Rasta question
August 03, 2004 01:48PM
Yes, if he uses a Windows machine the "Alt 73" shortcut might work.

Alt, the savior for every Internet Rasta !
BMC
August 03, 2004 01:59PM
Btw. He black or white? Might be of importance...
August 03, 2004 03:13PM
No such thing as white rasta, internet or not. Ask Steely.

One love,

Rootz
BMC
August 03, 2004 03:54PM
Nah, I'm not asking Steely. He demands you to learn when he writes ("read & learn"winking smiley, while I only learn when I want to and / or feel it's worth it. Neither option is present here.
August 04, 2004 01:35PM
Steely, if you didn't see that one as a joke, you must just have gone through a humoectomy. Not a particularly good one, I'll admit, but then again it was late and I was tired of the fruitlessness of the other conversations.

I don't care if you're from Jamaica or from Moscow. Jamaica for me is not the paradise where only wise men come from. Neither is Moscow. You being Jamaican or not does not make me appreciate your views any more or less. I've read Chimino's post and if I have enough energy today (frankly I'm geting kind of tired of the whole conversation, since we're just stuck to repeating the same **** again and again), I'll post a reply. In the meantime, why don't you answer my question from teh other thread: You said it's not white man's place to change rasta. I asked whether it's black man's place to change rasta, then. This is a serious question and important for my undestanding of your argument, so I'd be iinterested in your answer.

One love,

Rootz
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login