Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Midnite tour

Posted by Sis April 
Sis April
Midnite tour
August 04, 2004 08:33PM
Just wanted to say that Midnite is hot-hot-hot this time around. The Santa Cruz show was powerful and majestic to say the least.
Hope to see some of you at the next few Midnite shows--- anyone coming to River Ranch?
Blessed Love
Re: Midnite tour
August 04, 2004 09:02PM
I'll be hitting the Studio Z show friday.

Thu Aug 5, 2004 Fairfax, CA - 19 Broadway
Fri Aug 6, 2004 San Francisco, CA - Studio Z
Sat Aug 7, 2004 [ DAY OFF ]
Sun Aug 8, 2004 Piercy's Camp, CA - Reggae On The River
Mon Aug 9, 2004 [ DAY OFF ]
Tue Aug 10, 2004 OPEN
Wed Aug 11, 2004 Tahoe City, CA - River Ranch Lodge
Thu Aug 12, 2004 Los Angeles, CA - Key Club
Fri Aug 13, 2004 San Diego, CA - World Beat Cntr.
Sat Aug 14, 2004 Tijuana, Mexico - Tia Juna Tilly's
Sun Aug 15, 2004 San Juan Cap, CA - Coach House
jbwelda
August 04, 2004 09:21PM
i will be at reggae on the river but will probably split before midnite come on.

one love
jah bill
August 04, 2004 09:43PM
Yeah, the vibes were sweet in Santa Cruz on Monday, but last night was something else altogether. The place was packed and I was told that this was the most number of people to ever attend a reggae event at the Last Day Saloon.

The music didn't start until just before 11, but that didn't stop Midnite from doing a 2:50 minute set that featured loads of songs from Jubilees of Zion. When I first got this album I wasn't overly impressed, but the more I listen to Midnite the more I realize that this is a BIG BIG album.

Jahbok Wha Ova Come was the only song they played that I had never heard live before, but that didn't prevent it from being a most memorable concert, as there were several songs that were the absolute best I have heard from Midnite. These included Dignity, Ancient Trees, Israel, Banking In The Pig and Love The Life You Live.

And the musical procession continues tomorrow night in Fairfax, Friday in San Francisco and Sunday at Reggae On The River, where they will be playing from 5:20-6:40....
Sis April
August 05, 2004 10:29PM
I give thanks....
I was told that the River Ranch show has a midnite curfew. True?
If so I may need to book it down to SF in time
Bless
August 06, 2004 12:02AM
Well i don't know about any curfew up in Tahoe City, but I know there that the curfew is not an issue at tonight's show at 19 Broadway.....
August 15, 2004 08:19PM
just got back from Cali voyage with stops in: Fairfax,reggae on the river, Tahoe river ranch & SanDeigo world beat center! all showz were irie ites on a good vision of roots living strong in dis crucial time! -RASpects+
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login