England lacks discipline

Posted by arsed 
arsed
England lacks discipline
August 04, 2004 11:26PM
Re: England lacks discipline
August 04, 2004 11:32PM
The real sad part:

"Such images have become a key part of the hearing because the charges involving sex and sexually explicit photos not involving prisoners account for 22 of the 38 years England potentially faces."

So possessing photos of her own boobs was worse than what she did to those Iraqis?

"oral sodomy''

WTF?

The saddest part: the poor child who'll have these geniuses as parents.

One love,

Rootz
jbwelda
August 04, 2004 11:47PM
those arent hers, rootz, they are the armys property. thats what you sign on for when you join up. and im not sure which genius' youre referring to, but this gal is a real piece of work. i say lock her up and throw away the key. (i guess maybe youre speaking of her unborn child...in which case i agree, what a couple of einsteins, not to mention sadistic tyrants who prove the adage about giving people a little power.)

but no way should the higher-ups skip out on the responsibility...just because they got a couple of rocket scientists on film doesnt mean they dont share the responsibility for (if not directly responsible for ordering) the torture of (probably completely) innocent people.

one love
jah bill
August 04, 2004 11:49PM
hi jahbill - look what happened to the board while you were gone. sheeesh.
jbwelda
August 04, 2004 11:52PM
ive not been gone, ive been ignoring it. i wish others would do the same.

one love
jah bill
August 04, 2004 11:52PM
"i guess maybe youre speaking of her unborn child..."

You're right.

"but no way should the higher-ups skip out on the responsibility..."

Right again. It's clear they're crucifying these few individuals for show.

"those arent hers, rootz, they are the armys property. thats what you sign on for when you join up."

Yup. But the human rights of those Iraqi's weren't the army's property, they were theirs, that's what I believe you sign on for when you're born. And I feel that should weight a bit more than a couple of naughty shots of the army's property.

One love,

Rootz
jbwelda
August 05, 2004 12:01AM
>But the human rights of those Iraqi's weren't the army's property...I feel that
>should weight a bit more than a couple of naughty shots of the army's property.

yes well that would go against what the current point of this trial/court martial seems to be: that it was rogue soldiers doing these things and look what else they were doing. obviously not following orders there. putting more weight on the atrocities would only cause more people to question who exactly was ordering what and thats something the powers that be want to sidestep.

one love
jah bill
August 05, 2004 12:05AM
And that's exactly what makes it so sad.

One love,

Rootz
August 05, 2004 12:15AM
Yup. It's kinda nice when people can remember more than the last two messages...

One love,

Rootz
August 05, 2004 12:36AM
'Palli' in Finnish means 'testicle'.

One love,

Rootz
August 05, 2004 12:52AM
Roots education time now!

One love,

Rootz
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login