Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

musical fever

Posted by dirtweed 
musical fever
August 04, 2004 11:32PM
looks like studio1 compilation. both cd and lp plus dutch (?) import. good enuf to get??
jbwelda
Re: musical fever
August 04, 2004 11:51PM
if this is the trojan compilation im surprised to see it on the market. i thought it had been withdrawn because of lack of approval from mr dodd. still, its a good release and i would recommend it...compiled i think by steve barrow.

one love
jah bill
August 04, 2004 11:57PM
1 more (probably dumb) question - cd or vinyl??
jbwelda
August 05, 2004 12:03AM
youre asking me?

yes no maybe can you repeat the question?

ps: i have it on cd if thats any help

one love
jah bill
BMC
August 05, 2004 07:12AM
This release is superb! Quality music from start to finish. Be it CD, vinyl or cassette for all I care, it's all good (I have it the CD though).
yms
August 05, 2004 10:50AM
dirtweed,

vinyl is nice pressing with lovely sound quality
August 05, 2004 04:21PM
thanks guys. i really appreciate the feedback. i just purchased the l/p from musicstack.com and it seemed to be very inexpensive compared to other sites. i am slowly building up my collection (especially vinyl) and also slowly going broke. is that what happens??
BMC
August 05, 2004 04:54PM
Uhm, well, kind of. :-)
August 05, 2004 04:59PM
"i am slowly building up my collection (especially vinyl) and also slowly going broke. is that what happens??"

Usually it's more the case of slowly building up your collection (especially vinyl) and going broke fast.

One love,

Rootz
August 05, 2004 05:09PM
yeah but i am a 6'3" 230lb investment broker with 3 graduate degrees and rolling in dough (i bathe in chocolate milk) who works the "ask cleo" scam to perfection so money is absolutely no object.
August 05, 2004 05:13PM
OK, can I send you my want list so you can pick up some nice original presses for me on Ebay?

One love,

Rootz
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login