Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

OK Steely, and your friend djwood...

Posted by Bufo bufo 
OK Steely, and your friend djwood...
August 04, 2004 06:31PM
OK Steely, and your friend djwood, you win big man. I see why 15_Year_ROTR_Vet and everyone with a Sis before their name quit the board and I'm off now too. I got better things to do than take it from a pair of fools like you two. Whatever happened to camping and parking issues?

Bufo
Re: OK Steely, and your friend djwood...
August 04, 2004 07:51PM
Get a room.....and go hang yourself in it.
August 04, 2004 08:17PM
can you recommend a good hourly one in our area ?
J
August 04, 2004 08:59PM
okay, i am scared ( i am always scared!) about this... glad my name does not include SIS... what is going on, hopefully nobody is having any bad vibes, that would not be irie at all. remember, it is all about love, respect, and unity, and probably some other things i dont have time to mention. just stay irie people... especially you bufo bufo... remember, as you informed me, your hot!
Jah Bless
-Jacquie
August 04, 2004 10:57PM
Actualy the initial post is a long running parody from the blood and fire board
[www.bloodandfire.co.uk], but clearly people over here don't understand that, why would they. As things are obviously being taken in ways not intended and in deference to jah bill, who's a top geezer, I shall refrain from future wind ups on this board, it has been getting rather silly anyway, especially the steely nonsense, i definitely don't frequent places like this looking for disputes with Jamaicans. thank you for alerting me to the error of my ways Jacquie. Back to reggae !
August 05, 2004 07:02AM
In-joke business.

One love,

Rootz
BMC
August 05, 2004 10:02AM
We? As in Steely & fwe?
August 05, 2004 10:08AM
You really believe that, Steely? I must have overestimated you, then.

One love,

Rootz
BMC
August 05, 2004 10:10AM
Now now Steely, why always the name-calling. That's a nasty habit you got there.
August 05, 2004 10:12AM
I mean, you seriously think you've taught Bufo something and he's embarassed? That's the single most rdiculous thing I've read on this board. A clown embarassed of his big nose? A court jester embarassed of his motley garb?

One love,

Rootz
August 05, 2004 10:20AM
"Now now Steely, why always the name-calling. That's a nasty habit you got there."

It's the only thing he can do. Not very well (or with originality, for that matter), though.

One love,

Rootz
BMC
August 05, 2004 10:45AM
I think I found Steely (maybe his last name is .jpg?) I guess the other is fwe then...?

[www.reviewjournal.com]
August 05, 2004 10:46AM
Which one is which?

One love,

Rootz
BMC
August 05, 2004 10:47AM
Conscidering Steely's bad temper, I'd say he's the one on the left.
August 05, 2004 10:49AM
hey - is he giving us the finger??
August 05, 2004 11:22AM
This looks more like it:

[www.hut.fi]

One love,

Rootz
BMC
August 05, 2004 11:26AM
Rootzilla-
Only god can help him. Fret not over a fool. It looks like we got him good.
BMC
August 05, 2004 11:33AM
Isn't that a rhetorical question coming from you, Steely?
BMC
August 05, 2004 11:41AM
No answer again?
August 05, 2004 11:45AM
He's not hot on answers, he likes insults better. Makes for a lousy disputant and mediocre entertainment.

One love,

Rootz
August 05, 2004 12:29PM
You've schooled nobody. Unless you're style is a reflection of what your school experience was, in which case I guess it would be unfair to blame you, we should blame your teachers for making you an foul-mouthed noisemaker with an attention span shorter than Bufo's dildo.

One love,

Rootz
August 05, 2004 12:49PM
Wake me up when you have something new, OK?

One love,

Rootz
Dick Dockleaf
August 05, 2004 12:50PM
Steely, hi, sorry to intrude. You do realise, don't you, that all of the posts that you've been getting yourself so worked up about, were originally done as parodies of previous threads, inna BAF stylee - like, they're jokes! All that 245 pounds of hard muscle must include the bit between your ears then I guess!

Greedy G
August 05, 2004 01:12PM
Prick.

G
Dick Dockleaf
August 05, 2004 02:52PM
Your arguments don't hold water though - you just utter some phrase or other that you once heard a learned person use in the hope that some of their wit & style will rub off on you

Are you shaved balls or au-natural?

August 05, 2004 03:00PM
Dick Dockleaf-
I gotta give it up to ya, you're very articulate, informed and intelligent. I don't think that there is anything left to explain. I don't think that it could be broken down any better. Its a done deal. Thanks and I hope to run into you some day. Finally someone who gets it.

-Respect back at ya

PS
Greedy G needs to take another little trip to the States or whereever it was you went to have your balls shaved and buy another little sombrero until eh gets it through your head that he and his stupid white friends are not the center of the world.

One love,

Rootz
Dick Dockleaf
August 06, 2004 01:14PM
It was your arguments I was referring to that don't hold water, Steely

steely wrote:

> I agree with you Dick Cockleaf. "Prick" is not much of a come
> back is it?

Well, Steely - yours probably isn't, no! All that pumping weights has probably shrivelled it up like a little gherkin!

Ho ho ho!

smiling smiley

Greedy G
August 06, 2004 04:11PM
Go F**K yourself you lickle nonce - I'm outta here, happy trolling yo f**king NOBODY.

G
Dick Dockleaf
August 07, 2004 12:39AM
That would be T. Blair, fool!

And it's really hard to make it past his security!

smiling smiley
JAHpumpkin
August 07, 2004 02:52AM
All dis negatvity idren. Like ickle babies figting fe mammy's brest.
Nu yu unnderstand. Dis negatvity an disunity an such, all part a de babylonian trap.
DE wite ratsa,as me say it, dem fulla foolisness, dem free load pon de sufferation cultcha cause dem alenated, but, I&i tink pon dis an' it no so bad.
But all dis division an a backbiting an dat, why mi bredren, why? Wo care if steely-mon mi jamaican bredren or nat? why yu care so?
wi fight an run an udder man down an di babylonian man im laf.
mebbe is just big joke por all de educated middleclass wite rasta
but mi si dis inna ghetoo, mi see dis inna prison
bredren fight down bredren while babylon im smile and im capitalist im get rich.
mi say forward bredren
overstand fi true
bless.
August 07, 2004 02:55AM
"dem free load pon de sufferation cultcha cause dem alenated, but, I&i tink pon dis an' it no so bad."

Or maybe rasta offers them the relief from alienation, as it offers the sufferah the relief from sufferation?

One love,

Rootz
JAHpumpkin
August 07, 2004 03:04AM
tell me bout dis alienatation dat yu feel star?
yu so educated. Yu live inna yur own land - yu no imigrant, yu no suffer imperilism, yu no face lock up. Yu get job easy I-tink star?
mi unnderstan why di wite youfs dem love di reggae cause di music fi real and di beat and di bassline dem ave langugae of dem all y-see? But why yu pretends di vibes heal-up dis alenation? why yu nah listn to Beathoven or all dat clasic europe music if fi miss yu cultcha?
August 07, 2004 03:17AM
As I've said, I'm no rasta. But I do get good vibes from the music, and sometimes it even gives me what I would call spiritual inspiration. I don't want to press too much on the alienation thing, someone else brought that into discussion. But as you probably know, the present system isn't too concerned about the welfare ofg it's servants either. You know, it gives them food and shelter, sure (and I'm not belittling that), but quite often it also robs sense of purpose from the servants life. Don't you think it's in a twisted way an encou8raging sign that system such as this alienates it's own servants. As for Beethoven, I just don't know the same level of human communication in the classical musical expression, riddim music is just more to my taste. No big mysteries I guess, just matter of where you are willing to find your inspiration. Why do you want to divide it so that me as a European should only find vibes, inspiration, and solace from European music. It's one heart still, and I believe art is one of those beautiful things that can give us understanding across all these boundaries we erect.

One love,

Rootz
JAHpumpkin
August 07, 2004 03:27AM
Mi overstand idren. Por yu, tis yu say art an beutiful an dat. Fi mi, reggae is no like art inna dat way, is more life, yu know? Cause gwan mi visit mi family back ina jamdown, dem say mi einglish mon. But when i&i ina ingland dem wite einglish dem call me yardie, rude bwoy, dem tings.
which 1 a dem is i den? einglish or jamaican.
dis, yu see, is de alenation i man a deal wid. Yu know yu finland man, fe me, fe di black people, dey take i&i outa africa an it hard. Me no vist Africa. Me no tink mi really African, only common ting dem black ana dey suffer, even more dan I. mi ave easy life compared dem African bredrens
400 years ago yu great granmammy she wuse probably inna finland inna snow
400 years ago mi great granmammy she sumwhere inna Africa but who or where or any such ting, iz lost por me, yu overstand? Di reggae help fill de space.

August 07, 2004 05:32PM
"Fi mi, reggae is no like art inna dat way, is more life, yu know?"

I guess that depends on how you see 'art'. For me, art is artist's expression of life, or certain facets of it. How he feels and sees what goes on. And the best artists are able to transcend all these divisions we set up: rich/poor, black/white, rasta/christian/atheist, whatever. That, to me, is the greates thing you can hear in good music for example: even if the people who made the music, had completely different experience from you, you can still hear the voice of humanity speaking in the music, you can feel that one heat beating. Of course, my relationship with reggae will always be that of an outsider in a certain way , as I cannot claim the culture where it rose from as my own. Yet I believe that great music can have relevance to human soul who is willing to hear.

One love,

Rootz
BMC
August 09, 2004 03:36PM
Steely, can't you for once just shut up and let JAHpumpkin and Rootzilla do the talking? They BOTH make much much more sense than you and at least they have the style to keep it civil and reason on topic.
BMC
August 09, 2004 03:42PM
Glad to see you understand.
BMC
August 09, 2004 03:57PM
Great. So we have an agreement here. I will listen and learn, as soon as you stop to disturb the topics that are indeed educational, like this one, minus your posts.

In conclusion, we agreed on:

1) I listen and learn if there's reason to.
2) You shut up.

Sounds fair. Peace.
BMC
August 09, 2004 04:03PM
It was worth another try.........

Poor Steely.
sillysquirt
August 10, 2004 02:26AM
poorer sillysquirt, for wasting my time reading these insults. sad smiley poor me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login