Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Greetings

Posted by Greedy G 
Greedy G
Greetings
August 05, 2004 02:11PM
Yes Idrens and Sistrens

I man Greedy G come again, I nah deal with no white dreadlocks ting myself but as yuh can see I man know how fi drop di patois seen?

Big up all California reggae posse and keep it real seen?

I man have also found a great way to get GG's sense of humour back, get Bufo fi drop him pants pon di floor and then all di gal just a laugh off dem head! :-)

Raspects

G
Re: Greetings
August 05, 2004 02:39PM
"Patios

Chat in your yard with family and friends in a beautiful patios. Check out these great patios words, expressions and techniques to create a comfortable enviornment for your patios in your yard for you and your family.

Patios Possibilities

Before you effectively plan your patios, you need to know about all of the possibilities to achieve the street credible manner of speaking of your dreams. Find creative patios idioms and more.

Landscape Lights

Brighten up your yard with these fun lighting patios expressions, plans and ideas.

Simple Garden Trellis

This garden trellis is a great place to sit back and relax and chat in patios.

Home Dweet Home

Check out this plan to build fun birdhouse to bring feathery friends to speak patios with you, liike Bob Marley's thre little birds.

Deck Inspirations

Try this do it yourself patios project for a new addition to your yardie-approved vocabulary.

Birdbath Pedestal

This outdoor project is quick and easy to make and is a great addition to your yard and patios.

The Durable Deck

The right materials will make your patios last longer and sound more authentic.

For more patios ideas visit BHG.com Home Solutions."

One love,

Rootz
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login