Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

set the young lions free

Posted by bagga 
bagga
set the young lions free
February 29, 2004 10:01AM
looks like old skool roots night is set. now its time to set the young roots loose.
the young lions must get their respect to. anthony b leading the new roots sound. hes wise for only being twenty seven and never comes with slackness. he not afraid to stand for truth and whats rights, and thats what the youth need in a time like now. whats happeeing in cali is a disgrace, the youth need to listen to anthony b not afriad to stand for whats right and burn the funnyman!!! anthony b , norris man, junior kelly,turbulence, jah mason, sizzla, abijah, capleton, lutan fyah,

anthony b is a must, yes we remember the days of slavery, but now its time to put god above everything!!!
hitmewithmusik
Re: set the young lions free
March 03, 2004 06:31AM
Yes we need Anthony B!!!! its time to wake up and Live . I myself am tired of the same artists coming back its time for some new vibes. He was the bomb at reggae on the river last year.
pale ryder
March 03, 2004 08:31AM
Its too bad that reggae on the river has turned into the hedonistic festival on the river. That is why I love sierra nevada so. We have a much more conscious audience, with much less slackness if you know what I mean. I wish I could have seen the Fire Starter (Anthony cool smiley at sierra. I did see him at Slims last year with Chrisinti and Norris Man, that was a great show. Usually I am put off by the yougner artists, their egos are huge, and ever see Beenie Man play at reggae on the river. Damn, he embarrassed himself bad. He practically got booed off the stage....
ODB
March 03, 2004 11:30AM
yes, bring Anthony B.
positive-ite
March 03, 2004 12:28PM
greets pale ryder yes i agree about reggae on the river and did you see the price this year $150 that is crazy. last year was 113. and you know they are not doing anything new there the camping conditions on site were just terrible no running water a serious long walk to the bathrooms which werent enough for all them people. sierra nevada always has a irie vibe. i hope they bring anthony b!! he is so positive. Jah love keep I....one love
March 03, 2004 12:45PM
Yes big up that Rastaman ANthony B!! Bring that man for sure I have trying to say and encourage this for a while know!! Nice to hear some on else is feelin the vibes!! YEs would love to see LUCiano, Jah Mason, Turbulence, Norrisman, Jr kelly!! YEs more fire and consciousness everytime!!
sando
March 03, 2004 04:00PM
yup anthony has always been conscious--- has never supported war of anykind-- the true warrior to hold the torch of peace inna dancehall stylee. big up to the song he produced '' stop the war in the music"----forward seen
middlerth
March 03, 2004 05:06PM
Anthony B would bring harmony and balance to this great roots lineup. We have a great lineup of strictly roots now we need a worthy teacher of the new era. "Bring Anthony B" i can hear them chanting now.
March 03, 2004 09:32PM
I am not too familiar with Anthony B. Could anyone recomend some releases from him?
thanks!

Michael
napabink
March 03, 2004 11:54PM
"Seven Seals","That's Life" both excellent albums.
Songs....
Waan Back(water pumpee)-night nurse riddim
Give Thanks-babatunde riddim
Musical Fire-night rider riddim
Just a couple boom tunes.
March 04, 2004 03:46PM
Fyahhhhh.....It's a Musical Fire....yo,yo
napabink
March 04, 2004 05:03PM
those songs I mentioned are not necessarily on the albums I mentioned.
positive-ite
March 05, 2004 09:35AM
I have so many anthony b favorites that its hard to pick a few but the last album i got was judgement time it has so many good songs one of my favorites is God above everything...he sang this first at reggae on the river. (mi know you love your car and your bling but put god above everything) most this album is good songs such as defend the poor..its time to change...to many to list get that album lol...also on street knowledge a few goodies are songs 1. Police...ghetto man do that...laws fi di rich laws for artists.. good cop bad cop ... dont buss your gun ..again after listening i love the album he has so much niceness!!!my favorite song at the moment is Jah love keep i which is off of a riddim called the peanut punch riddim this is a serious boom tune get it smiling smiley
Cali Massive you want anthony b here trust me scream his name!!!!
March 08, 2004 08:16AM
thanks for the titles I shall start looking soon!

Blessed

Michael
March 08, 2004 08:43AM

Bring B!!! More consciousness and fyah we need. He always bring forth pure joy and love of life.....bring him to the dancehall massive!!!

March 08, 2004 11:46AM
Why not a Foundation Sound system featuring Anthony B? Gives us the Young Lions in the Sound System arena....
March 10, 2004 09:57PM
Junior Kelly, Turbulence, and Jah Mason are starting a European tour in the middle of April. That tour should finish up by summer solstice. Having any one of them at SNWMF would be sweet, but all three would be tremendous.

It's good to see Turbulence finally stepping out of Sizzla's shadow.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login