Advanced

The Offending Article

Posted by Greedy G 
Greedy G
The Offending Article
August 08, 2004 06:29AM
Author: steely (209.213.209.---)
Date: 08-05-04 09:10

Slillysquirt, right on again 08-05-04 @ 05:24. You're absolutely right, why can't I be a Jamaican geek that knows four languages?
I'm laughing my ass off right now, only because I'm far from a geek. I do know four languages, but the funny thing is I grew up a serious athlete, a musician, have a grad. degree, do quite well with the ladies and am the size of an N.F.L. linebacker 6'1/245 solid muscle. Its funny how their racist attitudes continue to surface. They make jack-asses out of themselves every time they speak or write. So, to them if a black man knows four languages he's gotta be a geek. Hilarious. I'd love to meet any one of these fools and watch them run for their lives. That would be some funny ****. Wouldn't it? HaHaHaHaHa!

Now let's dissect a lickle sentence from the above:

I'd love to meet any one of these fools and watch them run for their lives.

Aggressive? Provoking? Macismo posturing?

According to all of you who lick Steely's ass apparently not.

Sillysquirt, where have I ever dissed you? Point it out to me, I don't think I have.

My only problem is with mr posturing gangsta tough guy Steely. I HATE idiots who chat big chat on a computer screen and can't back it up.

THAT is why I jumped in.

I doubt any of you are true reggae fans, when have you ever discussed the music?

Some just talk all this jah jah crap and none of them are true rasta either.

I rest my case. Case closed.

G
Re: The Offending Article
August 08, 2004 06:32AM
"I doubt any of you are true reggae fans, when have you ever discussed the music?

Some just talk all this jah jah crap and none of them are true rasta either.

I rest my case. Case closed."

Judge not, G, judge not. I don't think it is for you or me to decide who is 'a true fan'. Maybe if we swap 'expert' for 'fan', in which case I wouldn't qualify either.

One love,

Rootz
Greedy G
August 08, 2004 06:40AM
I take that bit back, but I've never seen Steely or his cohorts discuss the music.

G
August 08, 2004 06:53AM
I don't know if Steely really has 'cohorts' to speak of. Some people agreeed with him on some things, but does anybody really fully subscribe to his hate-mongering?
Ras Mosis
August 08, 2004 09:50AM

Who the **** cares who's the toughest who's not, who loves tha music, who doesn't. Don't waste, make haste, for every word said has a ripple eternally
in this universe. By the way everyone has their own cross to bear daily, whether
you want to believe that one or not is up to you, keep in mind though, the only
true rasta nature comes from love,acceptance, and JAH only, "No one can meet the father but through me". JAH is not one color, but he is I AM that I AM!!

MEDITATE ONE THIS ONE CHATTYMOUTH'S ( as Prezident Brown would say)
August 08, 2004 10:50AM
Some people need more in their life.
August 09, 2004 01:20PM
"Some people need more in their life."

These days, make that 'most people'. But to me it's always pretty funny when people posting on messsage boards advise their fellow posters to 'get a life' and 'stop wasting their time on the internet'. That's sorta like going to a reggae show and starting to tell people to get a haircut and forget about that weird music which all sounds the same anyway...

One love,

Rootz
Greedy G
August 09, 2004 02:02PM
I've got a life thanks. You haven't.

You're making yourself look very silly.

You would get one shot at me bwoy and one shot only.

G
August 09, 2004 02:03PM
Still the same style... Don't you ever get tired of that negativity? It' sooooo useless to boast about whupping someone's ass when you're not even on teh same continent (I'm not saying who would whup whose ass, I'm saying it's useless debating it on the internet.)

One love,

Rootz
Greedy G
August 09, 2004 02:11PM
If you ever bite your tongue, you'll die from acid poisoning.

G
August 09, 2004 02:16PM
Well, he cant't really get personal (he doesn't know squat about me or G or anybody else he's trying to wind up) or threatening (I doubt he would find Finland if he tried) but he sure as hell is boring the hell out of me with his generic insults.

One love,

Rootz
Greedy G
August 09, 2004 02:17PM
Right, I'm off.

Steely bwoy, say whatever you like man as I believe 95% of anyone reading knows who the idiot bwoy is here.

Enjoy your little wank you're about to have, thinking that you've scared me away.

G
Sis April
August 09, 2004 03:20PM
Steely is definatley not a real Ras-spewing forth vileness is not of JAH. It is wolves like him that are brought in by s*tan to decieve and intervene those seeking to overstand RasTaFarI.
Steely- take a freaking hint a give it a rest already.
Go off- slam me all you want. But then will you please just stop?
And I think Daniel is on midnite tour--- slacking on board moderation only temporarily smiling smiley but HE REALLY DOES HAVE A GOOD REASON! And when he comes forward, I do hope he deletes all that nastiness ya'll have written and kicks a few of ya'll out of this phorum.
Ras-Mosis
August 09, 2004 09:06PM

Who feels it, knows it seen, Rasta dis Rasta dat, who knows the true I am,
YAHWEH!!! Black, White, Jew, Christian, Rasta, Yahweh is unfathomable,
yet it's the eternal part of JAH, which may unfortunately for you Bredren take
more than your brief lifetime on dis Earth for your human brain to comprehend
the true nature of your existence. What's your purpose here ? think about it, is
it to talk trash and practice egoism? Meditate on that.
August 09, 2004 10:21PM
yawn
sillysquirt
August 10, 2004 02:55AM
I did point out what greedy said, and how I didn't think it was cool, but you steely did wrong in every evil comment that came out of your mouth after. So sad you can't see that. If you say that a man who follows jah has the right to say what you did to a woman in 8-9-04 15:33 this thread, then I want nothing to do with the likes of you. Repression fills the world already, why would you want to go home and bring more upon the woman you should be loving and respecting?
August 10, 2004 03:11AM
this topic is going nowhere.
August 10, 2004 05:09AM
ease up on planting of decreased sel confidence, i love everyone a y'all...
come to dreadstock and see how we put it down, in the morning.... smiling smiley
Sis April
August 10, 2004 01:03PM
Yes I Ras Mosis, Who feels it knows it
Ras Mosis
August 11, 2004 09:54AM

It is amazing to the I, how ignorance grows on basis of stupidity,it does
not feed the soul good food. Overstanding is receiving the whole picture, with
the acknowledgement of JAH Presence while receiving the message. Being
in agreement with something or someone, does not constitute overstanding.
Judgements are so freely made by common people,white,black,rich,poor,
they all make judgements, some consciously, some unconsciously. When JAH
brings judgement on each of us, there will be no question whether it is just or
unjust, it just is. The only request JAH has of us is so easy, it's not to judge,
that's his job, it is LOVE!!!!!!!!!! Ya MON, pretty easy thing to do HuH?
Practice it more, then you will see how easy it is to love, without judgement
and egoism.
PAZ and Amor
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login