Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

An Apology To All Nice And Decent SNWMF Posse

Posted by Greedy G 
Greedy G
An Apology To All Nice And Decent SNWMF Posse
August 09, 2004 10:29PM
Greetings

I sincerely apologise to anyone offended by my reactions to the one known as Steely. I know that most of you are good humble people that truly love reggae music.

It's a shame that it is so expensive to travel from the UK to the US or I would gladly come to a show or a festival in the Cali area and distribute some of the CDs that I compile and reason with some of you on a friendly basis.

I get so angry at some people as I have had a rough life and some of it is down to people like Steely who cuss you out and spread rumours and things in real life.

Some of it was down to almost being murdered as a youth because I was hanging out with some black kids. So no-one can tell me I don't have one love and one inity in my heart - that night just made me love black people even more and I have taken part in many events held in the UK organised by the anti-nazi movement. A man can not call the next man a racist on a message forum when he has NO idea of who that man is or what he has done, and is still doing.

I hate all bullies and this is why I jumped into a thread the way I did.

Respect to all decent forum users.

G
Sis April
Re: An Apology To All Nice And Decent SNWMF Posse
August 09, 2004 10:32PM
heard
August 09, 2004 10:38PM
I apologise for the unnecessary dirt as well. I don't like being called racist any more than the next man. I'm not black, II have no wish to be black, and I know I have my shortcomings in understanding deep cultural issues, but I do consider myself pretty well informed white boy, having African friends both in Finland and in Africa and having stayed in Africa for total of 7 months. I have also studies some of the issues covered in those discusions, so I took that 'ignorant, prejudiced, racist' a bit personally. Sorry for the noise. Forward in more positive way.

One love,

Rootz
Greedy G
August 09, 2004 11:02PM
So what does this mean?

"I'd love to meet any one of these fools and watch them run for their lives."

You said it. It reeks of aggression to me.

End of story.

G
August 09, 2004 11:35PM
"Again the moral is think before you write/speak cause ya just don't know."

I think everybody should have that written on the top of their monitors, actually. Would save everyone a lot of trouble... winking smiley

One love,

Rootz
August 09, 2004 11:48PM
I think it was probably the less serious postings before that which got taken seriously that actually triggered the whole thing. Bufo (if I remember correctly) writing that white people created ska, for example. Silly **** like that.

One love,

Rootz
Sis April
August 09, 2004 11:57PM
I didn't think you were one of the nice and decent folks on this phorum that G was addressing. My bad.
All I hear from you is hatred, man. And BTW- I Kingman gave I the authority to blaze fyah on ya and ya trickery but was dissapointed the Lioness didn't come stronger. Have to make that up to him next time.
All I can say is that Rasta Heart pure and clean and if ya coming forward here to represent RasTaFarI ya need a serious shower. Heart, Body and Soul.
And thank Abba that JA citizenship isn't required to site Far I. Thought you knew, Ras. With ya rasta self, you should know atleast that much.
August 10, 2004 05:18AM
Apology accepted.
sillysquirt
August 10, 2004 09:36AM
Everyone here is saying what they did wrong in communicating and trying to make things better. I would love to see that from steely also. Everyone else is trying hard to show you they can open up and see what happened. We may not like every opinion each has, believe me, I don't, but since everyone else has found the root of their mistakes, can you also, please? If I have done anything to offend anyone that was uncalled for, I also apoligize.
J
August 11, 2004 10:07AM
Woah there buddies, I feel a alot of tension in this thread... anything I can do to help?
Love... Respect...Untiy
-Jacquie
remember, we are all Jah's children...
August 11, 2004 12:04PM
Tension in this one? Try some of the ones belowwinking smiley

One love,

Rootz
August 11, 2004 03:14PM
Author: zoki (194.106.165.---)
Date:   08-09-04 16:42

Steely is obviously having a good fun here.... DEFINITELY !

Yes Zoki... did you find your master ? lol... Obviously he's having fun and I am not... whaoow what a WASTE OF TIME... but anyway School time is soon back and some will have to follow the Ting a Ling School Bell a Ring... Until then all regular & nice boarders I would just say "hold tight ! you nuh done with dem til the bell rings... take some vacation ! I'll be back in september ! Bless
August 11, 2004 03:16PM
Well, DS, things seem to be calming down now... At least I can't really be arsed anymore, and the same seems to aply to most of the rest too. There are some reggae related threads going on as well, check them out. winking smiley

One love,

Rootz
August 11, 2004 03:56PM
Zoki, that's jealousy I hear. You know I wouldn't leave you for either of them. Besides, Dick's already courting Steely.

One love,

Rootz
Kangaroo
August 11, 2004 05:55PM
What about me? Kangaroos need love too y'know!
August 11, 2004 09:40PM
Thanks for news zoki and rootz... actually i did notice that things did calm some... and I wouldn't have posted again on the race issue again... because...
1. my argument never have been answered
2. my opinion on the issue is still the same and will remain on an' on "Until the philosophy which holds one race..."

Nice to hear you have it under control... Guidance !
August 11, 2004 09:51PM
Seems some others don't though. 1½ hours off the comp. and about twenty posts of hate-mongering on that thread again... Come and discuss on the BAF board, if you wish (If you don't mind the occasional flying dildo, that is).

One love,

Rootz
August 11, 2004 09:56PM
Remeber, anybody under 200 lbs is a runt.

One love,

Rootz
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login