Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

want y'all to read

Posted by john dillinger 
want y'all to read
August 10, 2004 07:53AM
the identity crisis is sometimes worse than the earth crisis pulse sings so strong, everyone one man and woman move forward as children under the same sun, the division for divisions sake keeps going on and on and on like baffling smoke...
there be phony perpetrators not true to life inna one love sense or true to the game inna street sense, but for those who feel it know it, and then there are those feeling it and learning to know it, ya dig?
john dillinger here from dreadstock 2004 style whereby I&I had to move forward with my influence of elder rastas to see apathy and walls come down for a simple permit to let everyone come and chill...
albeit, i think i have run into some sort of roots snobbery in my travels and certainly a fashionable dread here and there, but i would like to be optimistic and think most of the non black brothas locked up are sincere to life...
this one gets deep cuz you go and check a youth who wants you to know there sincerity and all one has to look at is the cali gang life whereby white-boys, black, latin claim an ideology over color and will let anyone know this with a vengeance via wigs getting split by 9mm shells...
all of the roots community is a lifeboat in my opinion to offer youngsters an alternaitve, i can speak for myself here when a man called tony moses, doug wendt and jj-kpoo kept a musical message strong some 25 years ago...
if someone not true to life, give them a chance to represent, if they decline then raise them up, otherwise lets be thankful, for real, for what we got...
john dillinger dreadstock 2004
unity and life youth project
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login