Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ShakeDownStreet!

Posted by Mr.Lover 
ShakeDownStreet!
March 03, 2004 09:54AM
Beware! It's been getting more intense with the scene. Last year I was busted when some fool marched up into my camp and violated my rights.
Re: ShakeDownStreet!
March 03, 2004 10:05AM
huh?
jb welda
Re: Shake it
March 03, 2004 10:10AM
exactly. i wondering what "rights" he is referring to?

one love
jah bill
pale ryder
March 03, 2004 10:19AM
yeah mr. lover, wa happen?
March 03, 2004 10:22AM
Here is a post from the Spearhead message board...

I checked out the line up for Thr Sierra Nevada World Music Festival. Well our man is there to jam. But I was told by an official of the Venue, that there will be no smoking period this year. They said extra officials will be marching around to enforce the rule. Plus I was told there will be random car searches. Whats this world coming to man! I'm saving my cash for another show. Maybe I'll catch the fellow playin w/ Ziggy

March 03, 2004 10:26AM
huh??
TR-808
Re: pay attention please
March 03, 2004 10:28AM

from above:

This message board is a place for people to reason about reggae music and the SNWMF. Please be respectful of others and refrain from offensive posts, flaming or discussions of illegal activities. Any such posts will be removed, and repeat offenders will be prohibited from posting to this message board.
March 03, 2004 10:44AM
I do apologize, I was just trying to shed some light on the question that has been posed on a few other posts.
denny
March 03, 2004 10:57AM
discussion board on a reggae website suffering from censorship?I hope snwmf wasn't a bad decision to make 4 some summer freedom?sounds like dats in short supply der!i guess im not accepting reality again.Guess i'll just crawl back under my rock.

denny
March 03, 2004 11:03AM
glad im going to {reggae on the river} too. its not dat way!
denny
March 03, 2004 11:07AM
just bought all my camping equipment too so cant back out now!what else can we expect? or do certain ones not want to relate the TRUTH? I THOUGHT REGGAE MUSIC WAS ABOUT TRUTHS AND RIGHTS?IT HAS BEEN SINCE I STARTED SEEING REGGAE SHOWS IN 1976. I HOPE WER'E NOT FORCED TO SAY - WELL ALL THINGS CHANGE.??
denny
March 03, 2004 11:10AM
I'M EVENTUALLY GOING TO LIVE IN ZION AND I DON'T CARE WHO TRYS TO PUSH ME OF THE ROAD ALONG DA WAY!! JAH LIVES! RASTAFARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jb welda
Re: shake this
March 03, 2004 11:12AM
look here: this is all nonsense. try to get a grip.

one love
jah bill
TR-808
Re:
March 03, 2004 11:14AM

hey denny maybe you can leave for zion now

i don't work for the festival or this board, was just pointing something out to somebody
jjlab3
March 03, 2004 03:24PM
Every year this rumor about the car searches and no smoking gets started about this time.

It is all nonsense. There will be no random car searches and DEA running around.

Just be respectful of others and don't flaunt your illegal activities. It's all good and quit starting these groundless rumors.

Tell them on the Spearhead board.
napabink
March 03, 2004 05:17PM
Those who have been attending Sierra for a while know there's no reason for alarm. It's too bad if someone has decided not to come, after posts on this board or others. Anyone who's worried about this hearsay....jjlab3 knows, and I can tell you also, there's no problem with this unwarranted search kinda thing. Don't go and give people reasons to search you, and everything copasetic. I haven't spoken to a real cop @ this fest since I attended the 1st annual....chalice in hand!
March 04, 2004 03:24PM
No dogs, no big nitrous tanks, no weapons or violence, and you should be smooth sailing...Irie.
March 05, 2004 02:22PM
Jah Bill, Dirtbag, I am holding my sides and laughing so hard......what the huh is going on here?!?!?!?
See you all at Denny's at the New Zion shopping mall!
Please be laughing.......don't "huh" me too.....lololololololololololol rotfl!~:-)
TR-808
March 05, 2004 02:24PM

glad you're laughing

just don't make me sing to my girl again, even if i've had enough beer it still doesn't sound right
March 05, 2004 02:25PM
Hey 808.....how's it going bro!?
TR-808
March 05, 2004 02:32PM

:-D

thought you'd get that.

things are good... no complaints.. other than that i wish we were closer to June.

really though everything is level. my studio work has been limited to little here and there stuff... had a session with our friend but i didn't really get what i wanted so some of that work is on the back burner while i get some other things done...

have you been singing anywhere?
March 05, 2004 02:45PM
i am sorry if i have offended you adaria - my name is dirtweed. please don't lower yourself by calling me names. thankyou.
jb welda
March 05, 2004 02:49PM
i dont think she meant it like that, dw. she was laughing too hard to deal with details probably.

one love
jah bill
Acacia
March 05, 2004 03:58PM
Those last 2 messages are the funniest on this board. HA HA
March 05, 2004 04:00PM
lol!!!!!!!
March 05, 2004 04:03PM
Dirtweed: you better hope that one doesnt stick! heehee... :-D

love,
k
March 05, 2004 04:36PM
nothing sticks to dirt <8{o
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login