Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NEW CD RELEASES... Roots & Dub productions

Posted by Dub Soljah 
NEW CD RELEASES... Roots & Dub productions
September 09, 2004 02:44PM
Greetings... some news in the recordshops & online...

Few new cd's out on sale those days... various kind of material :

- JAH WARRIOR "WARRIOR STYLE" COMPILATION ON AGE OF VENUS REC.
A wicked compilation with some crucial tracks either on the vocal side or crucial dubs... released in France b4 summer but outernationally late august...

- LEE PERRY "PANIC IN BABYLON" CD BACKED BY WHITE BELLY RATS ON DAMP MUSIC
The coming back of Scratch with a swiss combo... few days ago people asked about it if I dont miss... Hear it yourself ! Release date not yet clear but very soon...

- ROOTS OF DUB FUNK PT3 - TANTY RECORDS
Dub compilation that you probably know already... will be released on september 28th

All reviewed and with audio-samples on [www.upfront.ch].... feel welcome to make a circle to check our roots & dub website with its radio starting next thursday the new season. Every thursday 8-11 PM Swiss (GMT+1) Time...

SEPT 16th feat. 90 min Weekly Show (fresh tunes & pre-releases) + "90 min. with Jah Warrior" incl. interview and selections.... Get ready and tune in ! Blessed love...
Re: NEW CD RELEASES... Roots & Dub productions
September 09, 2004 03:40PM
yes i* solJah finaly have ya link up @ [www.jahmeekproductions.com] -RASpects+
September 09, 2004 08:33PM
what about the new i grade yahadanai One Atonement. check ireggae.com and the sound station for full release sound samples....best release of year so far no contest
September 10, 2004 02:35AM
Greetz once more...

>Jahmeek - Bless and thanks for the I support... hope I will honnor the qualifications you give to UPfront Radio this coming year... Ises King !

> Ras E - Definitely for Yahadanai album, one of the surprises of the year... but actually it was published late june - early july... that's why I am already gone to the more fresher stuff.

Next week more news... and in general watch UPfront Roots Network for regular news about releases, sessions, etc...
A big shout for the whole Roots & dub Family worldwide... Next week we start big & broad. Itection...
September 10, 2004 11:38AM
what about talkin roots II new compilation from bambu station feat two tracks from vaughn midnite, army, danny I, star lion family, pressure, tuff lion, new artists like ijah menelik, ras bumpa and more. I dont think you heard that one yet, its due out on mt nebo records in two weeks myself and jalani lead singer are the only two with master copies, just got mine this last weekend in monterey. check it out when released or contact mtneborecords.com for your media copy
September 10, 2004 03:34PM
Greetz Ras E... thanks for info. It will be nice to check out a new load of Bambu Station tunes. Last "Talkin Roots" was one of my very introduction to V.I Productions... its only one year I got introduced into this chapter of reggae music but since then I enjoy it more and more... big up all VI people everytime...

Tomorrow night I will present Yahadanai to the swiss FM audience during the little set we run in Couleur 3 FM... Hope there will be some appreciation & feedback !
Its a little reggae set inside the 2hrs World Music show...

PS : Also out the new Taffari CD "Addicted to Music" with nice roots tchunes...
September 13, 2004 01:29PM
"hope I will honnor the qualifications you give to UPfront Radio"
yes i*dren by FAR i* -RASpects+
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login