Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Capleton cancelled from RITP!

Posted by Chimino 
Capleton cancelled from RITP!
September 14, 2004 01:25AM
Well, I admit I was wrong saying it wouldnt happen here. I will still go Sunday only because I can't miss Cocoa Tea, but **** YOU MICHAEL LEVINE!!! Go suck your boyfriend's mumma!

[www.ttgapers.com]
sisAJoI
Re: Capleton cancelled from RITP!
September 14, 2004 02:33AM
Yeah! Lord, I pray Midnite will take his time slot........
Daniel- can you influence that?
September 14, 2004 02:45AM
Send out the gay missionaries. It's time to crusade on JA. I just wanna see some good reggae. Damn!!!!!!!!!!
September 14, 2004 03:02AM
is Cocoa Tea still gonna be performing? peace.

September 14, 2004 03:23AM
just checked the lineup, Capleton was replaced by Culture. Made me want to go more, now sunday's got Sister Carol, Cocoa Tea, and Culture. having seen both culture and capleton, i'd much rather catch Joseph hill and culture again. Peace.
September 14, 2004 03:23AM
maybe not, since they tour together. I am not sure, but was really looking forward to this show...noone else can replace.
September 14, 2004 03:24AM
well, if cocoa tea is still there, I will go. but will write a letter to the promoter, if possible. capleton has performed at RITP in the past with no problem, this is inexcusable.
September 14, 2004 03:28AM
i thought Capleton was very dissapointing live in my humble opinion. Culture however puts on an excellent show. Peace.
September 14, 2004 03:33AM
I guess I was looking forward to Capleton as he puts out new material. What vexes me is the principle of why he was taken from the lineup. Culture will put on a good show, but Cocoa Tea is my singer. There will be no show without him, IMHO.

bless
sisAJoI
September 14, 2004 03:43AM
I give thanks for Culture and Joseph Hill- He is true roots. IMHO, this show will be igher ites with Capelton off the bill
September 14, 2004 03:45AM
I too was looking foward to Capleton. It's a shame.
jbwelda
September 14, 2004 04:03PM
oh...i see. it did happen here.

one love
jah bill
September 14, 2004 05:09PM
maybe, just maybe, these singers who feel the need to voice their hate in song will think a little bit, now that it is affecting their income. and anyway culture will put on a much better show than capelton would have anyway (imo).
yvonne
September 15, 2004 12:17AM
anyone know if Morgan Heritage is still schudule to perform @ RITP? the reggae calendar have recently remove their name from the line up. Did they cancell as well? ......love and bless Up!
September 15, 2004 12:51AM
No Morgan Heritage. Here is the current lineup:

SATURDAY
12:00pm John Brown's Body
1:30pm Abijah with Boom Shaka
3:00pm Midnite
4:30pm Toots and the Maytals

SUNDAY
12:00pm Sacred Journey
1:30pm Sister Carol
3:00pm Cocoa Tea
4:30pm Culture
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login