Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Full Circle!!

Posted by Empress 
Full Circle!!
September 14, 2004 10:26AM
I am relishing in the glory of having our board back!!! Thanks for sticking with it everyone. I missed these conversations.

jbwelda
Re: Full Circle!!
September 14, 2004 10:47AM
what do you mean "back"?

the ability to ignore is worth cultivating. it makes life so much easier.

one love
jah bill
September 14, 2004 11:00AM
You know that this board was hi-jacked Jah Bill, we don't need to go there. I know that your cynical sense of humor didn't mind all that jiberish about nothingness but I did. I missed talking about shows, fests, cd releases, etc., you know REGGAE!!! And I did spend the past few months ignoring, mostly. Didn't see many posts from me, did ya. Anyways, just happy be back to interesting topics. By the way Jah Bill, I thought that I would be seeing you at MBRF. What happened?
jbwelda
September 14, 2004 11:27AM
hijacked? no it wasnt...just distracted, see above.

mbrf? decided to skip it because it seemed like too much trouble. i had planned on going to check adrian sherwood/ghetto priest in sf sunday night but i flaked on that as well.

on the other hand i was around to check the electrical fence you installed...i dont think the thing has been unleashed (no pun intended) on the one name tessa yet but its going to be interesting when it is. no more dinner at bernies!

now dont go waving at any jet skiiers you dont know...

one love
jah bill
September 14, 2004 12:17PM
hahaha

Well, we had a good time at MBRF. Worked most of the time but did get to check out some Bushman, Morgan Heritage, Prez Brown and IVibe. (Yes, IVibe only played 4 or 5 songs, shoot me an email and I'll fill you in).

Will you be making it to Dreadstock or RITP? I'm definately hitting up Dreadstock but waiting to confirm with a friend about RITP.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login