Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dreadstock--Whos Going

Posted by Roots 
Dreadstock--Whos Going
September 19, 2004 09:01AM
Who is going...Pablo Moses, Humble Soul, The Prez..Wow..Its on this coming weekend..This is Pablo Moses's only apperence in the area..BIG IT UP
J
Re: Dreadstock--Whos Going
September 19, 2004 06:11PM
which day does pablo moses play on... sat or sun? i know i am going, but i can only make it sunday. see you there i guess.
Jah Bless
-Jacquie
September 19, 2004 06:24PM
I will be going, and working in the press tent, both days. Peace.
September 20, 2004 12:29AM
I will happily be going with a great big smile on my face!

Awakening
September 20, 2004 12:38AM
>have fun*
September 20, 2004 02:00AM
pablo is on sunday...as well as Groundation, Humble Soul, Rankin Joe..and more..Saturday is Mikey Dread, The Prez, Dubwize and more..BIG IT UP
Ureek a dub
September 20, 2004 10:07AM
Yes I, Sunday should be very nice!! I think Resinaton opens the day , with Groundation and pablo Moses later on !! The strongest bands are on Sunday!!!
One love ALWAYS
September 20, 2004 04:56PM
I will be there both days.yipeeeeee.
September 22, 2004 06:48PM
This weekend..Dreadstock..Solid line up, nice vibez and perfect weather..This is going to be a good weekend
midnite Dread
September 22, 2004 08:03PM
Very well said Roots!!! Looking forward to one of the best & last Fests of the year.
One love.
ROOTS.DR
September 24, 2004 06:26PM

way is sunday the best day for this fest someone said the BEST bands are on sunday and why is that an whatz up for saterdays line ? do you think they suck or what! is resination the best band or what? i think there is going to like 10 or artist lined up of that day whats up is someone up to dis the rest of the artist too? ureek a dub i hope your boys are ready to rock sunday because i know of bands that can RUN around that crew without even trying THERE OK BUTNOT! well i know that groundation will be rockin the roots sound BUT with resination opening for them
i hope they can play reggae music and to say the best bands are on sunday is a little bit over the top but COOL TOO! GOOD LUCK! AND CHECK ALL THE BANDS!
Ureek-a-dub
September 24, 2004 07:52PM
ROOTS.DR, I don't recall EVER saying that ANY of the bands suck that are on the Dreadstock line up. In fact they are all GREAT. I didn't realize that I could not voice my opinion on which day I prefer without sounding like I was disrespected any of the artits on Saturday. As for your comments on Resination, all I said is that they open the show, right? I like them but I like Groundation just as much! I also love Mikey Dread Prez Brown, but I have seen them both about three times this year. I have not EVER seen Pablo and am really excited to check him out on Sunday. That is why I am so hip on Sundays show. Didn't mean to upset you w/ my opinion!
Respect!
Ureek-a-dub
September 24, 2004 08:23PM
In fact, it sounds like the only person showing disrespet to ANY of the bands is your opinion of Resination. I like them a lot and I am bubbys w/ Ian the bass player, so I tend to support them!
1 love
ROOTS.DR
September 24, 2004 09:37PM

i like there tunes too and know some of the guys too and would love to see more shows in the b-area,( i know there good too) all bands needs good support teams to forward the vibes. just saying hardwork always pays off on a stage and IF can help them by saying things not to hurt them but to put fire on it, (onelove)there not too far from coming up forward too just a little more? ? ? but it's almost there, but 1 thing is for SURE is that lead singers very very good. have a good set on sunday i'll be there. good luck! no disrespect i know of man that just pick on bands just to make to see if they had the hearts inside get to the bigger stages and just(DO IT) but foresure the bands he picked worked harder too and just(DID IT) and there,s LOTS of bands in the same boat too that did not get picked for this show mayby BANDS with more years in reggae music and play real GOOD and all around too, but for some reason never make the (LIST) BUT THATs COOL TOO -- and i know every good band needs a good P.R rep and sometime,s it happens that the P.R person become better at getting people to know the band and puts them in place that there not ready for too, and that my friend SUCK if the band is not ready BUT i know RESINATION IS! SEE ya all at the after party. is any other bands playing with them sat ? GOOD LUCK!
Ureek-a-dub
September 24, 2004 09:52PM
I am not sure if they are playing alone, but I will be there also! I heard mikey Dread and other artits that are playing Sat days show will be at Rafeals to support!Much respect and look forward to this great weekend!
One love ROOTS. DR and all!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login