Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

AFRICAN BROTHERS ARE BACK WITH A NEW CD ON NOV. 2ND

Posted by Dub Soljah 
AFRICAN BROTHERS ARE BACK WITH A NEW CD ON NOV. 2ND
September 20, 2004 02:59PM
Greetings Massives...

The mighty Vocal Trio from the 70's based of Derrick Howard, Sugar Minott and Tony Tuff has found rebirth in a now quatuor structure where Triston Palma replaces D. Howard and Ken Bob reaches in as extra backing vocalists. Great !
Now on the musical side, the now recently but highly established Zenah Studio and label based near Paris, author of the "Leave out a Babylon" Sugar Minott's album last year, continues on the same pattern... pure accoustic and rootical !

Out for Selassie I coronation day... Nov 2nd...

Audio samples and visual available on UPfront Website >>> [www.upfront.ch]

See ya there ! Blessed love and all musical greatings til next time.
Re: AFRICAN BROTHERS ARE BACK WITH A NEW CD ON NOV. 2ND
September 20, 2004 09:47PM
Should be even nicer with Triston P in harmony.

bless
September 20, 2004 11:07PM
I would say more technical... the early times where maybe more biblical songs. But in somehow they brought back the spirit and created a tone quite close still...
September 21, 2004 07:52AM
You nice Zoki... but after a brief view, I couldn't manage to see it. If it's relevant, important or very nasty give me the link... so that I can laugh with others. Yes I have some self-humour also. And if it comes from some badminded jealous genevian people dem, then "a just di fire ago bun dem..."
September 21, 2004 08:46AM
Ok... the second option that I didn't mention... its not badminded but "unminded" people actually... So I laugh with dem and you...
September 21, 2004 09:04AM
Large up to Dubsoljah & upfront massive. King soljah come fi promote a great album & a nice production out of Sugar Minott's camp & raasclaat zoki run his mouth with dildo fuckries ! yow mama man zoki, run out a here ! reggae musik a no joke mi tell unu !
A more fire pon Zoki & him chichiman friends dem.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login