Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

bring back Michael Rose!!

Posted by Valentino 
bring back Michael Rose!!
March 09, 2004 05:28PM
I N I have had the pleasure of catching M. Rose at several different venues,Including SNWMF,NI NI NI NANI NINI WOY!!! MMASSSIVE SHOWS EVERY TIME!!please bring him back Peace to all IRIE
Re: bring back Michael Rose!!
March 09, 2004 05:47PM
being one of my favorite singers of all time i would love to enjoy the the sound of his music in person. i have never got to see live i would love it. bring him back and one love to the almighty
March 09, 2004 06:06PM
What is the Black Uhuru update? Are they getting back together with Michael Rose to tour, or for an album, or both? Any chance of bringing them in this summer? Spear and Uhuru on Sat. night?
March 09, 2004 06:10PM

michael has been in JA and has recorded at least some of his portion of their new studio project... they did say they would be looking to tour but i haven't seen anything specific about when that was supposed to come together
March 09, 2004 07:23PM
From what I heard, Michael laid the vocals down on one day, and Duckie was going to go in the next day to add background vocals. Not exactly what I would call an ideal 'reunion'.
March 09, 2004 07:39PM
He is touring with black uhru
jb welda
March 09, 2004 07:57PM
thats how records are made in the big time though daniel. but i find all this info suspect considering the (probable) source: mikey neita. personally i think any tour they do will be very short. just my hunch.

one love
jah bill
March 10, 2004 12:39AM
If Black Uhuru With Micheal Rose did one show together,,I N I pray to Jah Jah himself it would be SNWMF,this year,,,It will still be truly Massive This Year With "Rude Boyz Shuffilin",,Big Ups Israel Vibration,,Im countin the days my bredrin,,Irie
Stevo
March 10, 2004 01:28AM
I. Vibes don't sing "Rude Boy Shufflin'" no more. You know how they write and sing their own tunes and back each other respectively with harmonies. I think Apple took that one with him. There may be other Apple tunes they sing, but I haven't ever seen 'em do "Rude Boy Shufflin'" with out him.
-Stevo
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login