Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FREE GETDOWN PRE PARTY THIS SATURDaY!

Posted by MADPLANET!! 
FREE GETDOWN PRE PARTY THIS SATURDaY!
September 28, 2004 09:49PM
For those who are on the email list , you already know about this, but for those who arent here you go...

Alright all you party people.... Im having a pre party for this months "GETDOWN" it is going to be in Down Town Sac. I feel this is a proper thing to do for this months GETDOWN " The Sellasie I Mash-Up Edition" It will be a B.B.Q. with beer, cheebah, and ill be djin as well spinning all the classic backyard jams that you all grew up to love...Along side my ace boogey Drasar Monumental and Esef! ... So be there or be square ... If you want to go to this party and you are all invited, please email me at ... funkwhatyaheard@yahoo.com for directions, and location and its FREE!!!
p.s.
bring your BIG RED CUPS!

Also Sacramento get ready for ....
Ace Rock, and Madplanet's "First Annual Super Sonic HipHop Underground Explosion".!!! ...

Going down at the "WRECK CENTER" with dj's, live performances by your favorite hometown hero's , bboys/bgirls, lots of kegs of beer, shrek for your neck, goodtimes, and a art showcase! This is going to be a real exclusive location in downtown Sac! This will be a event that you will not want to miss.. So keep thse ears to the ground, and those eyes to the streets ... !
peace
Reppin that HipHop Zulu Funk till i DIE!
Madplanet.
see you at the GETDOWN!

see you all at the GETDOWN!!!

Re: FREE GETDOWN PRE PARTY THIS SATURDaY!
September 28, 2004 10:27PM
yeah what do ya say now jahbill - a preparty with beer and bbq. sack town is hitting the big time. too bad the madplanet show is the same date/time as the reggae festival at harlots.
jbwelda
September 28, 2004 11:49PM
yes man very bigtime.

one love
jah bill
September 28, 2004 11:51PM
oh - i forgot =8{ J
jjlab3
September 29, 2004 04:28PM
Yeah Planet is aware of the scheduling conflict but he is a positve man and the show must go on. Ff you are looking for something to do after the Harlow's show walk a few blocks dwon the street and have a beer at Planet's gig and show your support.
September 29, 2004 06:45PM
EVERYTHING IS FREE ( beer and Cheebah) AT THE PRE PARTY, AND FREE ENTERANCE FOR THE GETDOWN! I KNOW THE CAPELTON SHOW WILL BE CRACKIN, BUT I AINT TRIPPIN OFF IT... I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO WANT TO GO, BUT CANT FLIP 27.50 FOR A TICKET.. Oh well see you at the getdown.
September 29, 2004 08:50PM
Here is the offical flyer for the preparty.. im gettin way to many emails for this pre party jam.. So here you go....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login