Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

YOUNG DEEJAY LOOKS TO BE HEARD!!

Posted by ONE VIBE 
YOUNG DEEJAY LOOKS TO BE HEARD!!
October 01, 2004 12:54AM
I am a young cat that makes a lot of good reggae mixes and i just want people to hear my vybes. if you have any interest in good meellllow reggae music or dance hall mixes. please holla at a partna!!!!!

Give Thanks FOR LIFE IT SELF!!!!.
~Selecta RAH RAH
Re: YOUNG DEEJAY LOOKS TO BE HEARD!!
October 01, 2004 12:56AM
to speed up the process at alll call me with your info
831-476-2574
October 01, 2004 01:18AM
Web address????

Any samples???

Awakening
October 01, 2004 05:28AM
Yea man, you on Soulseek?
October 06, 2004 06:43PM
YA DONT KNOW >>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<ITS SELECTA RAH RAH>>>>>>>>>>

underground with no experiment with web address or anything like that so going through a message board. i want to be heard. good beats....good vybes. coming stright out of santa cruz. looking for listeners
Robbyg3199@aol.com
SELECTA RAH RAH
October 06, 2004 11:38PM
>well let the i* tell ya to keep it real join reggae ambassadors worldwide or mek a website or sumting. i've sent out by mail probley @least 200 dub dj original mixx'z out dis year alone free of charge & have not got 1 single show booked out of state yet from it, not to mention i've flooded festival parking lots with i* quest aswell az handing out cards ,flyers & cd's to who kno'z how many these dayz @many great shows. it's not because dey r'bad mixx'z, because i've received many positive independent reveiws global but because a reggae dj has no 'pop' market if u dont buy into dirty dancehall & so on with what media is pushing. it's because dar iz touchy competition between other local dj'z or soundsystems trying to lock down areas if not trying to get u into a wicked clash battle dat i* feel defeats the purpose of reggae in the first place. not to mention i've noticed many promoters act like a dj/selecta should play what dey want or for free or sum extra boot in tha rear. so anywayz Jah Bless ya trod because it's more than just a heavyload it's a commitment in dis controversial genere.
-RASpects+
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login