Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Catalyst-Capl;eton-Cancelled

Posted by randomguy2 
Catalyst-Capl;eton-Cancelled
October 04, 2004 10:56AM
"Due to outcry from the community and concern for public safety tonights ';Capleton' show has been cancelled (Return tix to place of purchase)

Catalyst ownership and mgmt.

0ct 3, 2004
Selecta
Re: Catalyst-Capl;eton-Cancelled
October 04, 2004 11:01AM
So everyone fly to Houston for the show...Capleton, Coco Tea, Ritchie Spice and warming up the vibe is....POISION DART!!! Guaranteed not to be canceled or delayed.....Showtime is MIDNIGHT-4am....wicked.
October 04, 2004 11:02AM
U HEAR
Direct from the ownership's written word. MORE FIRE!
We purchased 6 tickets saturday night.
I drove 5 hours to see this show on my birthday, the one I couldn't see at reggae in the park. Santa Cruz- MORE FIRE-. I protested at reggae in the park but was too late, but I reached 1 person. And she was probably gay. I arrived in Santa Cruz, discovered this and protested. And Many people heard, gay and straight. I am contacting the catalyst ownership and management today. What are you doing?
October 04, 2004 11:53AM
It's not JUST the Catalyst. It's just THE Catalyst

POSITIVE VIBRATION PROTEST
October 04, 2004 11:56AM
One year ago, exactly today, I saw Sizzla play at the Catalyst. Then I saw him at Reggae in the park. I was not able to see Capleton this year. Will I ever? NO GAY
NO SAY- WHAT PLAY- NO WAY.
October 04, 2004 12:03PM
I agree with the sentiment, but it wouldve been nice if you kept all these posts to one thread.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login