Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

isreal joseph i bad brains

Posted by ital j 
isreal joseph i bad brains
October 09, 2004 05:24AM
does anyone know where isreal joseph i went to after he sang a brief bit for the brains? any band or labels?
Re: isreal joseph i bad brains
October 09, 2004 02:44PM
I'm not sure I've looked it up and I can't find anything on it.

What are the chances of Bad/Soul Brains playing at SNWMF?

Interstingly in the book American Hardcore by Steven Blush; the Bad Brains chapter mentions a boycott by the gay punk community in Texas and San Francisco due to their Rastafarian belifs on homosexuals. It went nowhere really because "I against I" became a hit record.
October 10, 2004 12:03AM
>HR haz hiz own all reggae project called Human Rights. some great albums on SST and R&R records in past. he is do to forward 1 any day now with more than nuff studio works never released yet. there was problems with some of the re-united bad brains contract & tour obligations in past years. he was being ripped off and did not appreciate the slick move very much so im sure he is being very smart about is return to the current market as nuff offers im sure have been passed already by people trying to make $tump off original bad brains name sense alot of old stuff has been re-mastered & released again by various investers.
-RASpects+
October 10, 2004 11:45PM
hr and ras micheal r playing in socal 11/4 massive crucial!!!!!
October 15, 2004 03:23AM
where at?
regpara
October 15, 2004 03:26AM
galaxy theatre in santa ana

October 15, 2004 05:58AM
>really wish i* could mek the show! daniel could u please edit dis title to seh israel & not isreal? iNi kno* i* personaly am not 1 of the best spellers in the english world but dis is truly 1 of i* most common reggae based pet peeves no offense what so,so ever. enjoy the show & hail it up high for the i*dren!
-RASpects+
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login