Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just Added: Midnite

Posted by Daniel 
Just Added: Midnite
March 10, 2004 03:31PM
The CRUZial names just keep on coming......

"Some see the soil, some see the dirt. Some see filthiness, some see creation and birth" - Vaughn Benjamin
bun n cheese
Re: Just Added: Midnite
March 10, 2004 03:34PM
i find it odd that they would bring them on for a 3rd year in a row.
March 10, 2004 03:46PM
I think it is a case of Warren & Gretchen trying to do their best imitation of Jimmy Cliff. You remember the song...... Give the People What They Want!!!
bun n cheese
March 10, 2004 03:52PM
thats cool, I understand. and I am sure you had no influence either, ehsmiling smiley
Irie-Sis
March 10, 2004 04:12PM
I wish dezarie would sneak in with them i love her music. I just seen midnite at the radison recently and it will be nice to see them again. cause it didnt seem long enough hehe i wanted more smiling smiley
March 10, 2004 04:45PM
Irie Sis. Is that you Francesca? I lost you at the Radison last month.
Irie_Sis
March 10, 2004 04:51PM
greets daniel no im not francesca . I noticed online a release of midnites called
scheme a things. I hope to hear this soon if its a new release
Zana
March 10, 2004 04:55PM
YES!!!!!!! Thank you so much SNWMF for adding Midnite to the lineup!!
I was praying that they'd be back this year.
March 10, 2004 05:06PM
-alrite+ everyone is happy now rite! accept the hardcore jamaican dancehall lovers. just need @ least one heavy hitter to fill dat spot(inna concious livity) & i* call a history festival to session zeen. >1LUV*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
March 10, 2004 08:30PM
Blessed Is The Almighty I Jah Rastafari-

Give thanks for the musical blessing that SNMWF is going to icieve once again in the form of MIDNITE. I am curcially loving the new cd SCHEME OF THINGS as ini listen to it at this direct time. It is absolutely amazing- Pure heavey heavy roots- Oh Jah it is so beautiful.

Give Thanks
Rastafari Live and Reign
Kabir
NM
more roots
March 10, 2004 09:02PM
what happend, the new additions are pretty weak.. midnite again..and maxi priest. same old, same old.....nedd more roots
Stevo
March 11, 2004 12:55AM
I think there's enough people who disagree with you to justify each and every act on the bill. I can see where you're coming from, but you might feel differently afterwards, even if it is the same old stuff. Could be the perfect balance.
-Stevo
rassco
March 11, 2004 06:33AM
even though midnite has been here 2 years before you cant use the same old things with them. cause they always change thier songs making them sound totally different. and I am very happy to be seeing them again . well i wont comment on maxi im not into him but i think anyone live when your there feeling that vibe is going to be jammin. I agree though More RoOTs the More the Better smiling smiley
jb welda
March 11, 2004 08:48AM
beres, maxi and marcia come as a package, its a tour thing. so...you want beres, you get maxi. plus hes revived of late so shouldnt be too repetitive. i think theres a good chance midnite will be accompanied by some similiar artists...word soon come.

one love
jah bill
March 11, 2004 09:21AM
YES!! Last year I believe sometime during November, I Felt that Michael Franti and Midnite would be on the line up this year,
Whatdaya Know i was right=)
=)
=)
CRUCIAL
March 11, 2004 10:47PM
I'm very excited to see Midnite. I saw them at Bob Day in Long Beach, a horrible venue, but a remarkable performance by Desarie and Midnite. Hopefully she will tag along for the ride. People got to remember that getting bands to perform isn't like snapping your fingers, there's always politics envolved. So any rootsy bands that we can see is a beautiful thing. Much respect to the organizers.
March 12, 2004 03:44AM
Greetings and Ras-pect to all the Lovers of Good Music for your mind body & soul!
I want to give Thanks and Honor to The Most High Rastafari Alpha & Omega for the support of Midnite/ Music. It continues to be a blessing for many including myself for this I am humbled by the experience of the word -sound- power.
Each Midnite Concert Offerings are different - Irieful!
I also would like to thank each person who came to support the Feb 2004 Tour.
By the Grace of JAH I & I give more thanks- more love- move vibes.

Bless Up1s
Kufunya- Big Sis Entertainment
Preston Powell- Rastafaria.com
African Roots Lab
Midnite Branch

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login