1. Sizzla
2. Jah Mason
3. Turbulance
4. Sean Paul
5. Gentleman
6. Jah Cure
7. Junior Kelly
8. Hieroglyphics

And please, please, please keep the dancehall real!
black chiney, tony matterhorn, jaro, coppershot.

bun more fire
Raja I
Re: 2004 line up request
January 11, 2004 04:21PM
good requests, Raja I, and warrior king and midnite like last year too! The dance hall must be kept strong! Last year was too crucial! Except for all the nasty- ass and, unfortunately, primarily middle-aged black bredren of mine who were jus all inna gal face an waan go like madman with the touchy-touchy an she no wanty-wanty, seen? Leggo she hand an no gwaan like Rasta you jus a heat-seeka waan nuff trouble!! This kind of behavior is how fights start! And if you wanna see how a negative atmosphere in the dance plays out just ask selectas like Rory from Stone Love, who KILLED it last year, about worries in the dance. He can no doubt tell you 'bout nuff' man who walk in a dance but no walk out... BUN THAT BULLSHIT! One Love
ONE VIBE
January 25, 2004 03:20PM
GENTLEMEN
TANYA STEPHEN
LUTON FYAH
CHUCKI STARR

And of course

MIDNITE!!!!!!

ONE VIBE......can you catch it......
pat
January 26, 2004 09:19AM
gentleman
chukki starr
turbulence
nasio fontaine
lutan fyah
gondwana
el roockie (panama)
Soldiers of Jah Army (washington dc!!!)
daweh congo
riddim (argentina)
gomba jahbari (puerto rico)
raices y cultura(panama)
kymani marley
cultura profetica (puerto rico)
natiruts(brazil)
luciano
los cafres(argentina)
jahmali
anthony b
nueva alianza (argentina)
fidel y jah pablo molina( ex lumumba y TTM)

January 27, 2004 08:29PM
cultura profetica
bayanga
ilijah and the revilations
midnite
salinas vally dubwize
long beach dub allstars
burning spear
alpha londi
santana
majek fashek for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the ark band
sizzla
natural vibrations
humble soul
January 28, 2004 10:56AM
JAh mason
Gentleman ( diversity)
turbulence
luciano
mikey general
ras shiloh
yami bolo
anthony B
Determine
napabink
January 28, 2004 05:57PM
Yes to all request! Yes, I agree, not yes, I'll get those acts on the bill. Heiroglyphics. Word up. They snuck some hip hop in @ ROTR, and that went over well. We should try the same. Don't get the wrong idea, I don't want the money worship, or the gun chat, or the disrespectful sex chat pon di mic. Nor do I want the violence that comes along with the crowd hip hop draws. But.........
I think that 1 or 2 acts a year would be great. S.N.World.Music.F................
Hip Hop is not a genre that overflows with consciousness. My vote for the hip hop is for the true intelectual stuff. S.N.Conscious.W.M.F.
Sorry, I'm just bored right now.
-napabink
ODB
January 29, 2004 09:28AM
Blackalicious is some seriously concious bomb hip-hop. They played a one night show with Damien and the GYC last year at Tahoe. They are awesome performers who bring a very positive message. One of the few that i feel would compliment snwmf well.
jb welda
January 29, 2004 12:29PM
that hip hop bunch they had at rotr was a disgrace. all that f-word business doesnt really belong in a righteous rasta gathering. thats my opinion. if we get hip hop make it conscious hip hop. spearhead is an example even though he has largely moved away from the hip hop vibe (for the better imo).

one love
jah bill
January 29, 2004 01:50PM
most hip-hop attracts the type of crowd that would not be welcome at snwmf, based on experience and also imo.
January 29, 2004 01:55PM
We seek conscious vibes!!
Not agro destruction!! One love for consciouness!!
Bun out curroption!1
January 29, 2004 03:30PM
bless up one and all who lift up the hearts to the most high and all the glory of his and her creation. hail the almighty king jah ras tafari the first.

1.warrior king 1.midnite
2.turbulence 2.gentleman
3.jah mason 3.bambu station
4.tanya stephans 4.batch
5.capleton 5.groundation
6.sizzla 6.cocoa tea
7.norrisman 7.don carlos
8.pow pow sound 8.pablo moses
9.sound quake 9.twinkle brothers
10.mighty crown sound 10.dezarie

give thanks for the oppurtunity to speak on such matters, be sure to bless up the site www.ammunitionrecords.com. one love to all philly massive. sensistar/malachi and j.p.k.
bless
napabink
January 29, 2004 04:47PM
The only hip hop I made it to @ ROTR was MixMasterMike, a few yrs ago. I skipped the show last year. And though it pains me to do so, I think I'm gonna skip it again. They'll probably be charging $200 for this years show. I'm sad.
-napabink
bun n cheese
January 29, 2004 04:51PM
i went for the first time this last year. is was a humbolt county frat party that had some reggae bands playing, it was not a reggae festival.

i have 2 unopened bottles of the 20th anniversary Red Tail Ale in my bar.

i will not be returning.
January 29, 2004 04:58PM
heard of DUB STATION from Beantown, USA Bah-Stoned

I would love to see them play this years SNWMF.
regpara
February 02, 2004 04:05AM
Maka & I Sight

Maacho & Cool Connection
February 02, 2004 12:18PM
I have been going to ROTR for many years and I wont be returning either. Too expensive, too many drugs, it seems to just be a lot harsher than SNWMF.

Anyhoo, I would really like to see Mystic this year. Zap Mama would be great too. I truly hope prez brown comes back and midnite is always a welcome treat!

k
ODB
February 02, 2004 01:15PM
I would really like to see ABIJAH come again. His breif performanc a few years back , 2001 i think, was a fresh breathe of new talent. I believe Warrior King is also just as great an addition to the festival. Bring both back for a great push towards supporting concious new talent.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login