Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

volunter work?

Posted by Chaioka 
volunter work?
January 11, 2004 05:00PM
My name is Chaioka, I am a 16 year old who has been going to festivals all my life. I love this festival so much And i would love to be a part of the behind the sence work. I am trying to contact someone now so I will be able to attend this wonderful festival this year.

IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO AND HOW I CAN CONTACT SOMEONE TO BE A VOLUNTER PLEASE LET ME KNOW. thank you -peace-

rastalady
Re: volunter work?
January 12, 2004 06:17PM
All you need to do is show up the evening before the festival and sign up at the Front desk (ticket window near the entrance) They always need volunteers every year (you might get stuck doing trash, but hey...)
Re: volunter work?
January 12, 2004 10:17PM
Hi there. SNWMF office here. Volunteers will not be accepted at the festival. Please do not come to the festival hoping to volunteer. You will be turned away. If you are interested in volunteering for SNWMF 2004, please send an email to us. Our volunteer coordinator will contact you and send you an application. All new volunteers are required to pay a deposit covering the price of a 3 Day Ticket, Camping & a Teeshirt. The deposit is returned after the volunteer completes his/her required shifts. At this time, we have a waiting list for Volunteers for 2004. If interested, send us an email with your information including your phone number, email and mailing address. Thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login