Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

sold out?

Posted by positive-ite 
positive-ite
sold out?
March 12, 2004 08:08AM
Has this show ever sold out? ive never gotten my tickets early always seem to be lucky enough to drive up and get one. but just wondered. cause im sure its becoming more popular these days with lots of people going to this one instead of reggae on the river .
Re: sold out?
March 12, 2004 08:26AM
Every year that I have gone it hasnt been sold out and my friends have (luckily) been able to buy tickets at the door. One think I really appreciate about SNWMF is that it has always been very consistant in thier ticket prices unlike ROTR.
jb welda
March 12, 2004 08:47AM
you never know though. btw, unlike indoor shows, i dont think "sold out" means no more people will fit. i think it means the comfort level and quality of existence will be sufficiently diminished by letting more people in the gates and especially into the camping area. you are well advised to buy tickets in advance for that reason, plus they are cheaper than at the door and you will avoid lines and/or hassle by being prepared.

one love
jah bill
March 12, 2004 08:55AM
I thought I recall the show selling out on Saturday night a few years ago, but I may be mistaken in this regard.
positive-ite
March 12, 2004 10:50AM
yeah i hear you jb welda i do remember having to jump out the rv to get tickets and was more of a hassle. this might be the first year i get them in advance hehesmiling smiley thanks
middlerth
March 14, 2004 11:00AM
2001 they stopped selling tickets by saturday afteroon.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login