Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MIDNITE

Posted by kufunya 
MIDNITE
March 12, 2004 12:53PM
Greetings and Ras-pect to all the Lovers of Good Music for your mind body & soul!
I like to take this time to give Thanks and Honor to The Most High JAH Rastafari Alpha & Omega without end for supporting Midnite/ Music. It continues to be a blessing for many including myself, for this I am humbled by the experience of the word -sound- power. Each Midnite Concert Offerings are different - Irieful!
I also express thanks to each person who came to support the Feb 2004 Tour and the promoters by Grace of JAH . Only Love Will Win This One- Love The Live You Live.

Give more thanks- More love- More vibes.
Bless Up1s
Kufunya- Big Sis Entertainment
Preston Powell- Rastafaria.com
African Roots Lab
Midnite Branch
Re: MIDNITE
March 13, 2004 03:11PM
Massive Respect to you Kufunya for all of your hard work. We see ya!

One Love

Love Right, Live Right
middlerth
March 14, 2004 10:44AM
did we need another midnite post?
March 16, 2004 11:06AM
as many posts as necessary to spread jah message. the lord of the rings fan need not apply from middle earth. dont bother dropping the dungeons and dragons game pieces to join the forum.
March 16, 2004 04:29PM
There newest album "Ainshant Maps" is now available
March 16, 2004 09:11PM
the only band i* ever heard/seen that gets the attention it does without even one vinyl record pressed yet. so un-heard of! JAH BLESS*
Stevo
March 17, 2004 02:02AM
jahmission-no one, not even you, is spreading Jah message by running their mouth off to insult people.
middlerth
March 17, 2004 07:51PM
I am glad Midnite is coming , I just was pointing out the fact that this was the third category started titled midnite. but I figured someone would take it the wrong way being a message board and all. No harm done, big ups to midnite, and maybe I was wrong considering this is the only midnite message still floating.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login