Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PAYPAL QUESTION...

Posted by mashdown 
mashdown
PAYPAL QUESTION...
November 14, 2004 08:22PM
if someone sends a paypal payment... how can i get that money out? or cant i?? i can see you can transfer to a U.S. account... but apart from that what can else can you do?? and how!!
FLEXIMIX
Re: PAYPAL QUESTION...
November 14, 2004 09:03PM
Hi - I started up a PAYPAL account to buy and sell stuff.
'Officially' you can get it transferred to your own bank account, even a European one.
I found transferring $ to my bank account in Holland failed 2 times in row, even though all my bank details on file were correct. And they charged me like $25 per time. AND it was impossible to contact an actual human about it - I only got generic email replies. So I gave up and what I do is leave the cash that comes in on the PAYPAL account & use it to buy more stuff. Anyway I buy more using PAYPAL than what comes in so it works out OK this way for me.
Good luck
FLEX
Fang Sheng
November 14, 2004 09:13PM
Or you could get a trusted friend in the UK or US and transfer the money to their account and they could send the cash money in the post to you - bit convoluted though!

mashdown
November 15, 2004 08:45AM
is anything charged feng shui? thanks
November 15, 2004 09:38AM
There used to be charge for transfering to a bank in the UK but I believe this stopped a while ago when they opened a proper UK office.
El FLEXIMIX D'choco
November 15, 2004 10:52AM
Note - the expensive charge I got was because the transfer failed (!)..
So after2 x in a row it started to seem like a scam 2 me..
I think the rate for a sucessful transfer was like $2 or something
mashdown
November 15, 2004 10:59AM
thx!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login