Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

spearhead this.......

Posted by Jahmeek 
spearhead this.......
March 14, 2004 04:40AM
-may B+ just as a pozitive idea for some grand fiya<+>worx to move spearhead on sunday close to the small stage & let midnite step up to the mains & cure the hype*.......
Re: spearhead this.......
March 14, 2004 04:42PM
yes - midnite on the big stage so everyone can actually see them (seating is very limited at the small stage).
flip
March 14, 2004 06:09PM
big stage small stage......me don't care.....go sit in the grass in front of the small stage before minite goes on if you want to see them.....let maxi priest rock the big stage......
March 14, 2004 06:54PM
-i*+ seen maxi do sunday close @ ROTR in 95'. crowd got thin while some did stay, "many", i* mean many did leave before he even took stage(even with pop radio play then). although spearhead may have some followers now , probley just has many as maxi did 9years ago now with all the circumstances added. im pretty sure this sort of thing will happen again not as if its all bad because many people want to leave early for dem tired of weekend party or just have to be at some work in morning. but i* think it would be nice to have people leaving this year with inspired words of midnite ringing in their ears for some irie driving highway healing. mek sense! also i* would not mind seeing dem jam @ small stage with new added hype which will pack crowd all the smelly hippies & crusty locks surrounded by a side(front) line of lions to mek a true experience. rize up! >1LUV*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Stevo
March 15, 2004 06:31AM
Yep, I remember 95 on the river, still a great performance. I remember Maxi went out doing "Get Up, Stand Up". He closed out Sunday last time @ SNWMF too. Those 2 sets are some of my most memorable, though Maxi Priest not high on my list. Can't wait.
-Stevo
March 15, 2004 05:10PM
no flip - i no wanna go sit in front of small stage to see midnite. in order to do this i have to go sit in front of stage early and then miss music on big stage. ideally it shouldn't make any difference big stage or small but realistically it does make a difference. small stage - small acts - small seating - small viewing. big stage - big acts - big seating - big viewing.
March 15, 2004 05:46PM
on the other hand - yes midnite on the small stage. since they have played twice before i will pass and watch music on big stage. nevermind.
March 15, 2004 08:54PM
I think Midnite requested to be on the small stage last year....

One love
eric v
March 15, 2004 09:48PM
I think so too eric . I heard it was so they could play longer

Michael
flip
March 16, 2004 07:28AM
the last year in marysville they put steel pulse on the big stage and i saw some wicked acts on the small stage with a small group of people(Foundation)....gladiators, yabba u, linval thompson, midnite have all played the small stage...and i am leaving people out...martin campbell, johnny osbourne. i think those are accurate. i like when they put the more commercial acts on the big stage. now i just sound like a snob. it wouldn't surpise me if maxi was on big stage-midnite on small at the same time. no tears would be shed.
you may have a point about midnite....have they reached a point where they have to be on the big stage?
jb welda
March 16, 2004 04:49PM
nice theory, but...

gladiators, yabby u, linval thompson never played the small stage that i know of.

i believe this year midnite will be featured on the big stage.

one love
jah bill
flip
March 17, 2004 08:37PM
thanks for the memories....mine isn't too good as to who played on what stage. my point is that we have had many crucial artists grace the small stage.....

thank you SNWMF for such a great lineup that we need two stages.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login