Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Disciples website....

Posted by russ d 
russ d
Disciples website....
November 19, 2004 08:45PM
greets peep`s.....just to let those that care that my website is now back online, you can now get there thru any of these urls:
[www.backyardmovements.co.uk]
[www.boomshackalacka.co.uk]
[www.disciplesmusic.co.uk]

many pages haved been upgraded...for those former B&F folks i`ve now put the `bsl top 10`s` back up, though i can accept no new additions so don`t send any !... there`s a new guestbook if you wish to leave a message.... please note there`s a few pages i`m still working on so maybe some links won`t work, just hold tight...

for anyone new checking it its been made with Swish which is a type of Flash program so the pages load as movies, some pages are quite large because there`s plenty writing and pics so please be patient and let them load in...you`ll not only find all info about Disciples, my history and productions etc, you`ll also find the BSL `Zine which has many articles on classic oldies and criss new releases, i`m more of a singles collector so its more 7" and 12" orientated than albums, which of course is really what reggae is all about !...i hope you`ll find the info useful so please check in.

anyone here who had links on thier website to my old url then i`d appreciate you updating the link...i will be sending out emails as a reminder.

respx...russ d
Re: Disciples website....
November 19, 2004 08:55PM
yeh mon! luv up the kenny knots - love life_single* very,very solid! have a short mix-up of it ready for featured live fm '&' webcast dis coming tuesday* tune in*
-RASpects+
November 19, 2004 09:31PM
dats my friday nite sorted ;-)

respect
Dots
November 19, 2004 10:05PM
Nice one russ :-)
BMC
November 19, 2004 11:18PM
Second that: nice one Russ!
Fleximix De Choc l'sold
November 20, 2004 01:55AM
Hey - looks great,
Love all the info. The site rawx!
That must have been a lot of work rearranging the studio,
Cheers,
El Flexo
November 20, 2004 05:39PM
Yes ! Big up Russ D for this site...one of the most crucial reggae resources i know - just check the "BSL Zine" area...
russ d
November 20, 2004 07:30PM
thanks all.....

choco....yeah was a bit of work re-organising the studio, had to do something as i was`nt happy with my monitoring, well you know how small the studio is !! but i had a brainwave and organised it so, i think its better, hopefully future releases will reveal this ! ...talking of which, watch out for next releases due in about a months time....

Christine Miller - Come Together & Unite / Ras Mac Bean - Sellasie Vision (BM012)

Disciples - Almighty Dub / Zion Rock Dub (BSL009) these tunes were original `88 Shaka dubplate tunes, this see`s thier first ever release, raw undiluted 8 track recordings...for those who remember times down at Southall Chaggers Hall or Vauxhall Arches etc...this release is actually on a special BSL Dubplate label in keeping with their vibes... i`ll have a page on my site soon with info, clips etc.

respx
November 20, 2004 08:27PM
Very good news, Russ!

much respects
russ d
November 21, 2004 07:30PM
you can now check clips of my next releases on this page:

[www.boomshackalacka.co.uk]

respx
November 21, 2004 08:20PM
>cant really say i* have not enjoyed any of the i*'z release's ever so clip reveiw not needed here but thanx anywayz i*dren -RASpects+
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login