Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Obama Deception....

Posted by ras e 
Re: The Obama Deception....
April 17, 2009 03:51PM
Obama never mentioned a hi-speed rail from PDX to SF, nor did he ever state any portion would be completed within 4 years. If you substitute your desires for what Obama has said he would do, you're bound to be dissappointed even if Obama ends up actually doing does what he said he would do.... But I'm with you on Dennis Ninja, as he got my vote the past few elections
April 17, 2009 10:41PM
Reggeman:

"It is okay to critize Obama on the issue but I noticed that some people have hard time dealing with a black man in the white house."

"Racisim is a deep seated problem that white people have in their heart and it will take another 100 years to overcome"

these are the statements of a true racist person. Plus a hypocrite since you are calling others racist, while displaying the very type of behavior you claim to abhor and fight against.

Political Correctness = Cultural Marxism

He who digs at the pit is doomed to fall in it
April 17, 2009 10:46PM
You are all over the place with that one SK - will leave that to you and others to sort out.

But saw this article and thought that some here may like it (probably for varying reasons though) - it definitely made me chuckle:

[news.yahoo.com]

Maybe he IS the one...
April 18, 2009 12:05AM
I have to agree with Sommerkind, those who voted for Obama because he's black are as racially motivated as those who voted against him for the same reason. In any case, we're a looong way from a society in which "the color of a man's skin is as insignificant as the color of his eyes"

One of the worlds best-known Deadheads...(click on photo for article)

/end troll

April 18, 2009 12:20AM
"a deep seated problem that white people have in their heart "

accusing a particular racial group of being racist, is being just as racist as the people you accuse........
April 18, 2009 12:24AM
From my POV that is not exactly true HiG - although it is subtle and to some may seem like splitting hairs, there is a difference between discrimination and racism. Racism implies power, and as far as iNi know, a'int nobody got power over dem white folks yet...but there's still time.
April 18, 2009 12:56AM
ooohh....those evil Deadheads....watch your closet at night Herb.....
April 18, 2009 01:22AM
Why? are they gonna steal my old tie-dye? Your persecution complex is pretty evident Jeff. Are you assuming I think Ann Coulter's evil just because we have different musical tastes? Or any other deadheads for that matter?
April 18, 2009 01:51AM
Persecution complex, okay. Is there a reason why you posted that picture and then mentioned the Dead in the same sentence? Persecution complex...maybe just annoyed at your same old ****...
April 18, 2009 01:56AM
Although Stamina can surely speak for himself, i think that he was responding to the article from my link J. Sometimes i miss stuff like that too because i don't look at the links.

Don't thank me fellas - they call me The Peacemaker.
April 18, 2009 05:09AM

Yes sjb that's exactly what I was replying to...I was just pointing out that Dead fans come in all different political flavors...
MY same old $#!+???
BWAAAAHAHAHAHA
Sorry bro, check your posts for the last couple of years, if you wanna see the same old same old...despite your totally offbase read of my post, I wasn't putting down the Dead or their fans or Obama...for all your putdown of the "dreader than thou" hippies up your way (some of whom I'm sure are just as huge Dead fans as Ms. Coulter), you sure do defend them a lot...there are plenty of weird birds who love reggae too, but that's not gonna affect MY relationship with the music...so why so butthurt every time I bring up the Dead's strange bedfellows?
April 18, 2009 03:04PM
First off J, are u mistaking Stamina for someone else on the board? Uh cause he's usually really cool, and no offense, u kinda know this already and have acknowledged triying to change it a little, u have been know to be a tad bit hot headed?! Maybe re-read that, or maybe I will, but I really don't think herb was trying to piss u off, by saying his "same old ****"!??! Jus my 1 cent(it's a recession people). And my brother HG! "accusing a particular racial group of being racist, is being just as racist as the people you accuse........" So if I say that KKK members, or NEo-Nazi skins are racist, that makes me a racist!?!? Wow! Please elaborate.

~HIGHEST HEIGHTZ EVERY TIME~
April 18, 2009 03:14PM
Smoka: have some more coffee this morning bro. KKK members or Neo-Nazis may be a "group of racists" but they are not a "racial group". Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid - these are racial groups......
April 18, 2009 03:16PM
I drink tea maybe that's the problem. Oh, I call my kids Mongoloids all the time, is that not OK!?! I'm not good at being PC. What about Zoki's racial group Freakazoids? Are they racisits!?!?

Post Edited (04-18-09 08:25)

April 18, 2009 03:22PM
So if Caucasoids are slave owners, it is not ok for me to call them "Racist" I think that anyone regardless of "group" hates another particular race then they are racists. And me acknowledging that, not hating them for their views, "does not" make me a racist as well imho.

April 18, 2009 03:41PM
Tiring.....
April 18, 2009 03:42PM
"I know that there are people who do not love their fellow man, and I hate people like that!" ~ Tom Lehrer
April 18, 2009 04:11PM
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – President Barack Obama said on Saturday he would soon announce the elimination of dozens of wasteful or ineffective government programs as part of a broad effort to restore fiscal accountability to the federal budget.

Obama, speaking in his weekly radio address, said he would use his first full Cabinet meeting on Monday to ask department and agency heads for specific proposals for trimming their budgets.

He named two new officials as part of a team of management, technology and budget experts that will drive the process of trimming the fat and waste from government spending.

"As surely as our future depends on building a new energy economy, controlling healthcare costs and ensuring that our kids are once again the best educated in the world, it also depends on restoring a sense of responsibility and accountability to our federal budget," Obama said.

"Without significant change to steer away from ever-expanding deficits and debt, we are on an unsustainable course," he added.

The United States posted a record $956.8 billion budget deficit for the first half of fiscal 2009, more than three times the shortfall of a year ago, the Treasury Department reported earlier this month.

Much of the deficit was caused by spending on financial and economic rescue programs aimed at propping up companies whose collapse could worsen the global recession.

Obama said Cabinet officials already had begun cutting back unnecessary expenditures, including a consulting contract to create new seals and logos that cost Department of Homeland Security $3 million since 2003.

The president also commended Defense Secretary Robert Gates' project to reform defense contracting procedures to eliminate what he said were hundreds of billions of dollars in wasteful spending and cost overruns.

"If we're to going to rebuild our economy on a solid foundation, we need to change the way we do business in Washington," Obama said. "We need to restore the American people's confidence in their government -- that it is on their side, spending their money wisely, to meet their families' needs."

He named Jeffrey Zients, a management consultant and entrepreneur, to act as chief performance office with the official title of deputy director for management of the Office of Management and Budget.

Zients is a director of Sirius XM Radio and served as chief executive of The Advisory Board Company.

His job will be to streamline processes, cut costs and find best practices throughout the government, Obama said.

He named Aneesh Chopra, the secretary of technology for the state of Virginia, to be the U.S. chief technology officer charged with promoting technological innovation.

April 27, 2018 03:41AM
Bonus
dont trust the government....dont trust anything they do or say. Its all a plan to get more taxes from the people and tear down our civil liberties.

Yep. I don't trust any of them. Including Obama and trump and all before him.
April 27, 2018 05:36PM
an Oldy but Goody this thread is. Still relevant in a way.
May 01, 2018 04:10AM
Anti semitic conspiracy theories amongst decidedly semitic influenced reggae is one of my least favorite things in the world.
May 01, 2018 07:16AM
strikkly
Anti semitic conspiracy theories amongst decidedly semitic influenced reggae is one of my least favorite things in the world.

Agreed! Why anybody thought it necessary or useful to revive a thread based on the ravings of discredited looney toon Alex Jones is beyond me.
May 07, 2018 08:23PM
did anyone tell me who they thought would do a better job than Obama? I am still waiting..
May 15, 2018 06:47PM
I just like the title of this thread so I don't want let it go.. It is like a book title for some L Ron Hubbard novel... one day it will be manual reading in the Church of the Cheeto
May 16, 2018 08:18PM
I think the only deception, if there was one, is that some people feel that Obama was the person who would turn the page and get the United States out of foreign wars and entanglements. In the end, it was just another 8 years of the Forever War.
May 18, 2018 04:46PM
It would only be considered a deception if people knew he would not do that and convinced the masses otherwise. War is a constant in this world. It has always existed and will continue to exist long after I am dead and gone. To convince people otherwise is a grand deception indeed
May 19, 2018 12:40AM
Wise up and READ!!

We are all slaves to the Gobment!

[annavonreitz.com]
[continentalmarshalsfortherepublic.org]
[stopthepirates.blogspot.com]
May 19, 2018 02:05PM
here we go again with this misinformed notion of slavery. The government isn't raping your wife or selling off your children. It isn't telling you when to piss and do your other business, nor is it forcing you into endless labor against your will. You can make many comments about the relationship with the government but please don't use Slave as a reference.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login